Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Some thoughts

Creator: TheJohn August 30, 2012 2:14pm
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 10:45am | Report
RaNuD wrote:

But as your opponent, I would most definately send a mage mid against your ADC, with very few exceptions (ex: Cait vs Morg, which is absolutely hilarious)

Crows foot wrote:

I'd say keep ap mid, get bruiser bot and some adc top. Vayne, Corki, Ez, Tristana, Kennen and Graves. They will work well top due to good mobility and in some cases disengages.

Yeah, that's a good point. I'd not want to face a mage mid when I pick an adc.
Nice idea, crows, I'll change that. I think adc can go agaisnt a common solo top because of the range advantage and that mobility factor. It would not be a disadvantage.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 11:19am | Report
ADC's don't work top again well over 75% of the typical top laners.

Gl running corki against my jax, irelia, chogath, kennen, nidalee, udyr, vlad, j4, darius, riven, olaf, etc.

The reason adc's need a support is because they are susceptable to pressure and harass. And they can't afford to buy wards. they need all their money.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 1:03pm | Report

ADC's don't work top again well over 75% of the typical top laners.

Gl running corki against my jax, irelia, chogath, kennen, nidalee, udyr, vlad, j4, darius, riven, olaf, etc.

The reason adc's need a support is because they are susceptable to pressure and harass. And they can't afford to buy wards. they need all their money.

because udyr, chogath, kennen, darius, riven and olaf all beats ad-carries, amirite?
Vayne can counter the **** out of J4.
Corki can beat jax, at least imo it seems like a skill matchup
Nida is probably at advantage but i'd still say it's pretty much a skill matchup.
Irelia is a *****, but you wouldn't expect the enemy ad-carry to go top so you wouldn't pick to counter it, and against irelia running jax or renekton top is probably more ideal.

Even then you can do a lane switch to counter the enemy morgana.
Send varus mid and watch him decimate most AP's with an early hexdrinker.

Send cassiopeia bot with a soraka, watch her mid game damage just kill thoose ******s down there, and counter the ad-carry with the ap-carry(like this meta we're currently seeing did back in the day)

And welcome back, johnnyboy
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 2:42pm | Report
Gotta agree that adc can go solo against those bully champions. Like that example, corki can fight jax, Valkyrie is your best friend

And ty polse
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 2:45pm | Report
The problem I see is that Top is quite easy to lose if just one thing goes wrong. You don't want your whole late game to be f***ed because your adc died once do you?

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 8:34pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

The problem I see is that Top is quite easy to lose if just one thing goes wrong. You don't want your whole late game to be f***ed because your adc died once do you?

Well, thats a nice point
Putting it that way, the adc would be forced to stay back, maybe hug the tower and just lasthit. That's no advantage because the solo top would get stronger and stronger
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide