Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teleport/Ignite trend?

Creator: Teemoshy March 10, 2015 12:47pm
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 4:46pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:
I think it's dumb as **** :D But I have seen it in plat on multiple occasions. 90% of the time having no flash made it easy as hell to gank them... Even if you do have an escape, the lack of flash screws you over big time (fizz needs an escape after going in the fight, lissandra needs flash to catch people after flashing her E, etc)

Ignite won't help you vs smart players who recognize your increased threat.

My thoughts exactly.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:09pm | Report
Have you tried it on Singed? If you get shoes he runs super fast and it's like having a Flash so you actually have three summoner spells like Ignite, Teleport and secret Flash :O
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:25pm | Report

True love is found only in yourself.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:41pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
Have you tried it on Singed? If you get shoes he runs super fast and it's like having a Flash so you actually have three summoner spells like Ignite, Teleport and secret Flash :O

It works on specific champions such as heca and singed I suppose, but for the most part the strongest toplaners atm are very reliant on flash. That and I haven't seen a singed in game since I got him in aram xD
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Other than the fact Singed spends the entire laning phase farming and has no kill pressure, and is foiled by the tiniest gap closer and isn't immune to slows, there is absolutely no reason to get Ghost. None at all.

Basically MOBAFire.
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 8:09pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:
I think it's dumb as **** :D But I have seen it in plat on multiple occasions. 90% of the time having no flash made it easy as hell to gank them... Even if you do have an escape, the lack of flash screws you over big time (fizz needs an escape after going in the fight, lissandra needs flash to catch people after flashing her E, etc)

Ignite won't help you vs smart players who recognize your increased threat.

This was pretty much my thought. I'm low elo so it is just kids copying things they don't understand I guess. Thanks for confirming my suspicion and the off topic stuff. I got some giggles.
"Ah, the dulseth tones of Korean Lissandra."

- DOA

WOOllyMammoth
<Member>
WOOllyMammoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 1:52pm | Report
I see it a lot on top laners like Riven, Tryndamere, and Garen. It makes them really annoying early on but late game they're easy to catch and take out.
I aim to misbehave.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 2:40pm | Report
It's ****, I'd only use it on hecarim and maybe 1 more champion, maybe poppy. You can't afford it on normal movement speed champions.
That spell combination is not only bad in lane, it's also bad in late game, one wrong step and you are dead, since everyone uses flash, try playing without flash, I bet you will lose many games due to not having it. Also, what does that minor advantage from having ignite help you if you can't keep it.
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 2:44pm | Report
There is no reason ever to run teleport ignite on anyone that's not hecarim. it's only a thing on him because you get to homeguard teleport gank other lanes
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 3:30pm | Report
Which obviously isn't an option when you're running Teleport + Flash
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide