Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Rolling League of Legends Game Design...

Creator: GrandmasterD May 11, 2014 1:19pm
1 2
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2014 4:07pm | Report
As far as creativity goes.. how about looking over the movement speed buffing and looking for other solutions. I do agree that movement speed buff should be there so:

Passive could be something like: When Hemorrhage is applied to a enemy champion, Darius gains 20% movement speed that decays after 1 second. For each additional enemy champion, the time is increased by 1.

His ultimate could give passive that gives Darius 25/30/35% reduction against slowing effects while the ultimate is not used. I'd maybe reduce the mana cost of ultimate just a little.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2014 2:07pm | Report
The problem with darius - as he transitions into mid game and late game, is that he can get kited easily. Simply increasing his mobility would let him get out of hand. With the movespeed bonus from his passive, and his slow on his Q, he's really got the power to stick to opponents well, but he's got the Garen dilemna - that is, how do i get to this player?

Some other limitations that need to be taken into consideration, is how any changes made to darius will keep him as a desirable early game pick (not OP), but make his mid game and late game stronger.

I think something that you might want to consider is reworking darius' E in some fashion. Using E correctly in lane, in tandem with a jungle gank, or a low HP opposing top laner usually is devestating. However in team fights, darius is quite easily kited, and as such yields little threat to the carries.
What I would like to see happen with darius' pull is to decrease the range by 25% - to 440, and widen the initial breadth of his pull. His E range would increase in levels to something like 440/465/490/515/540. For each Hemorrhaged unit near darius, darius' pull range increases by 4%, and the width of his pull decreases.

For solving his mana problem with his ultimate, i think that if darius kills a champion with his ultimate, he should get 25 mana back.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide