Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Thoughts on the New Jungle?

Creator: React November 29, 2011 3:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 5:46am | Report
In a way this patch made jungling more alike to any lvl of skill, before this, a good jungler would have put a good gank in action giving the ganked lane an advantage (from making enemy blow summoner spells up to actually getting kills), while a bad ganker would have just utterly failed.
Now you'll fail regardless.

In it's own peculiar way they balanced jungling.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 6:48am | Report
React wrote:

Personally I think shaco is goin g to excel with this jungle route... I mean double buff in the first 2~3 minutes of the game along with level 3 is just saying GANK spree....

That's all he's good at TBH. His camp clearing is horrid so, he starts leveling slower and slower.
True love is found only in yourself.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 6:53am | Report
Rework jungle again. Please.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 11:06am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

I KNOW that I'm right, because I actually follow how Riot does things. I already know the answer to the questions I'm answering. Yeah, I'm an arrogant S.O.B. about it, but what person doesn't have personality flaws? I can tell you sure do. I'm perfectly okay with you outright insulting me, cause then people get to see what you're really like too. Difference is, I accept myself being a jerk on occasion. :)

Difference is, I accept myself being a jerk on occasion.

I accept myself being a jerk on occasion.

jerk on occasion

on occasion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice one, Jun.

Jun, you've always been one to speak your mind and because of this reason everyone here knows that there's not much up there. I would personally like to invite you out of the hole that you've been living in and show you how the vast majority of LoL's player base hates the new jungle, including many well-known pros!

Also, I'd like to point something else out:

JunSupport wrote:

Here's the gist of it: It was broken. You just got used to it.

People used to think riding by horse was the best way - Then someone attached a cart to the horse "Oh yes, this is the way to travel!"
People used to think the Earth was flat - Obviously a broken concept.
People thought witch-hunts were okay before. That was obviously stupid.
Slavery used to be a perfectly normal part of America - Well, they went and fixed that too.

I'd like to add another point to your list
    People used to think that all of the vets here knew what they were talking about - Then you opened your mouth.

Now I'd like to make another point. That point that I just added about you Jun, well it adds absolutely nothing to the discussion about the jungle, just as nothing else in that list brings anything to the discussion. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

EDIT: Also, I'm sure people already know this and there's a chance it was said here and I just read over without seeing it, but champs with AoE abilities are going to fair much better in the jungle than those that can only attack a single target. Allows for a faster clear and faster leveling. That being said, the jungle still sucks and needs to be fixed whether that means reworking what's there or bringing the old one back.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 1:16pm | Report
The concept that people thought the earth was flat was made up to make people WAY back when seem dumber than today's society. Kinda like the way Jun makes up opinions without forthought or actual intellectual content. He wishes to make himself seem smarter to the rest of us.

In short, the new jungle caused more problems than solutions. Ergo Riot is contemplating a hotfix to resolve the issue. I would guess, they had this backup already in mind, just weren't going to put it into play unless it was needed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide