Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Top 3 Junglers

Creator: HazmatxKilla April 9, 2013 6:30am
81 posts - page 5 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 8:12am | Report
Sadly people dont know what counter-jungling is nowadays...you can easily slow down Hecarim or Nasus early game... Jarvan IV is forced to waste a lot of mana fighting and Volibear...sneaky and good 1 v 1

Shaco/ Shyvana/ Nocturne are a nightmare if the player knows what hes doing
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
CrsDaylight
<Member>
CrsDaylight's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2013 6:59pm | Report
1: Jarvan
2: Hec
3: Jax
Like my page:
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 4:45am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:
Sadly people dont know what counter-jungling is nowadays...you can easily slow down Hecarim

I played Hecarim last night in a normals match since I hadn't for a while(man I miss the clippity cloppity) and the other team had two junglers. A Vi and an Udyr. I honestly thought they were gonna destroy me in jungle from all the constant counter jungling. Sadly, I think it only happened a couple of times. The first time, I got a kill on Udyr when he thought he would catch me at Wraiths early game with a little help from my mid. The second time he caught me at my red and was able to smite it and have his mid gang up on me for a kill. After that, we were able to win the rest of the lanes hard enough they had to focus on ganking. I'm just glad they weren't smart enough to invade my blue because my bot lane had decided they were going to wait in the brush for the Ashe that had to solo in their lane. Any invade and we were screwed(purple side). Instead, the Ashe walked straight into the brush and died to Blitz and Cait.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 6:20am | Report
Jarvan IV, Nasus, Hecarim/ Volibear. Vi should still be pretty good too, not sure why I barely see her at all atm.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 6:25am | Report
Heca, Jarman and Vi. Zac seems good too though.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2013 7:48am | Report

I played Hecarim last night in a normals match since I hadn't for a while(man I miss the clippity cloppity) and the other team had two junglers. A Vi and an Udyr. I honestly thought they were gonna destroy me in jungle from all the constant counter jungling. Sadly, I think it only happened a couple of times. The first time, I got a kill on Udyr when he thought he would catch me at Wraiths early game with a little help from my mid. The second time he caught me at my red and was able to smite it and have his mid gang up on me for a kill. After that, we were able to win the rest of the lanes hard enough they had to focus on ganking. I'm just glad they weren't smart enough to invade my blue because my bot lane had decided they were going to wait in the brush for the Ashe that had to solo in their lane. Any invade and we were screwed(purple side). Instead, the Ashe walked straight into the brush and died to Blitz and Cait.

they double jungled but didn't double jungle...idiots...

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 10:30am | Report
Jax isn't a jungler, in the sense that hes a 1000X better suited for top lane. Jax needs levels and a lot of gold to reach hyper-carry status things that can be hard to come by in the jungle. His ganks are mediocre solid tier 3-4 jungler. Clear speed is mediocre, ganks mediocre, split push good, objective control good. Tier 4. Many people do what he does in the jungle just better.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 10:32am | Report
This discussion is over.

1. Hecarim
2. Volibear
3. Zac
4. Jarvan
5. Xin
6. Nasus
7. Vi
8. Nocturne
9. Lee Sin
10. Amumu

Don't play anyone else in the jungle, why would you.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 10:35am | Report
On like really SPECIFIC comps in ranked teams Nunu and Kayle also are playable.
Creedless
<Member>
Creedless's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 10:48am | Report
The holy trinity of junglers: Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, and Vi

I'm not sure on Zac as I haven't really seen him enough to give an opinion.
If I helped you out, +REP me ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide