Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Topic of the Week - Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Creator: Mowen June 4, 2013 7:50pm
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:50pm | Report

According to elophant.com the champion with the highest win rate for the past month is Sejuani.

Sejuanit had a complete rework over a month ago. She was barely played, and although she's still only the 41st most played champion she is at the top of the charts for win percentage.

How do you feel about where Sejuani is? Has her rework been successful? Is there anything you think should be changed about her? Do you have any tips for new players about when or how she should be played? You tell us!

If you like these types of discussions be sure to check back next week for a new topic or comment on our Facebook Page.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:52pm | Report
I think the rework did more good to her then it did harm.
Sig by R4GE
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:55pm | Report
No, people are starting to find out... :(

KaykayEU
<Member>
KaykayEU's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 8:46pm | Report
I think they made sejuani into a cc monster nautilus style, the only weak point you can attribute to her is her weak 1v1 especially early.
SmokedCarpenter
<Member>
SmokedCarpenter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 9:30pm | Report
Sej definitely came out ahead of trundle in the reworks. Sure, trundle is leaps and bounds better than he used to be, but there are still champs out there that are just better picks 9 times out of 10.

Sejuani on the other hand is now an incredibly strong pick in 9 out of 10 matchups. Any tank that inherently gains more damage by stacking defensive stats is an incredibly potent pick, especially in solo queue. Her CC is out the wazoo, and her teamfights are incredible. Her biggest weakness is probably her early clear speed, but even that isn't an issue ever since everyone started doing smiteless leashes.

Honestly I'm surprised she isn't more popular. She definitely increased in popularity from her previous kit, but I expected her to be a ban-worthy ranked pick, which does not seem to be the case right now.

Props to ZeHamilton for the amazing signature!
Mundo in the Jungle
Simply Shen: Top Lane
Always appreciate that +rep guys :D
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 10:17pm | Report
I'm really mad they reworked her, I found her old version 10 times more fun because of infinite slow, surprising 2000 range ults, and she was so unpopular that no one even knew what she did.

Now she's slowly going to get popular and then get nerfed into something that was 10 times worse than her original form and everyone will forget her again (except this time she'll just suck for real)

Riot gg
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 10:25pm | Report
I was one hit from getting a penta as sej before rework now everyone knows how to deal with her and I can't do as well anymore
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 10:31pm | Report
yay you actually made it this weeks topic :D and included the part i said about her being low pick before to ban worthy now

but yeah i pretty much only played her on her free weeks before the rework cuz i never got to buying her and i miss the perma slow she had, her new passive is kinda meh to me, they nerfed her ult so it slows if it misses where before it stunned but ohwell, then the W change just felt weird to me even as someone that only played her on her free week, its like i expect the circle of iceness to be there when i press the key but instead i have to activate it or wait

i do like the change to her Q though
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 10:54pm | Report
She's starting to get banned more and more o_o

I think she's slightly overrated. I don't think she deserves a ban or is even a priority pick, but she's definitely really good right now.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 11:46pm | Report
She's strong but her issue is that other tank junglers are still better. Examples are Hecarim, Jarvan IV and Nautilus.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide