Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Topic of the Week - The Least Played Champion

Creator: Mowen April 16, 2013 2:54pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 4:35pm | Report
Resistences are more expensive since season 3 which would of hurt his passive A LOT. He just can't afford to spend all his money on ap, especially when the meta is so heavy dominated by ad champions, especially the new more populat ad mids like Zed and Kha'Zix.
While his kit is still quite strong and he can hard counter several mid ap champs, he just doesn't work in the current meta well at all.

Though he has a mighty sexy voice.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 7:01pm | Report
Joshified wrote:

Though he has a mighty sexy voice.

This is an excellent point which hasn't been touched on yet, good insight Joshified.

Also going to call the Topic of a Week for this week a success! Glad to see so many people participating and offering excellent insights. I will have to find another interesting topic for next week. If you have any ideas feel free to pm me! :3
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 2:32am | Report
:<

I think the reworks proposed change Galio too much
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 2:43am | Report
Embracing wrote:

:<

I think the reworks proposed change Galio too much

LIES, LIES I TELL YOU.

I didn't think i had changed too much... =(

Sig made by elenah
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 4:36am | Report
Mowen wrote:

This is an excellent point which hasn't been touched on yet, good insight Joshified.

Also going to call the Topic of a Week for this week a success! Glad to see so many people participating and offering excellent insights. I will have to find another interesting topic for next week. If you have any ideas feel free to pm me! :3

Satisfied so easily Mowen.. And forget galio's voice, we got me!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 8:58am | Report
No, Embracing's right. Reworks always alienate anyone who already liked Galio.

I myself love Galio the way he is, (Second champion I ever played, back when I didnt know you could use Nocturne's ultimate to dash, literal first two games against bots.) and would be saddened to see him change, however my suggestion is for the greater good of Galio. :[
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 4:47pm | Report
I do think avoid huge reworks to champions is a good idea for Riot to not upset people that already like the champ.

It is just sad how champions whose kits are built around a specific stat fluctuate in viability whenever the meta changes.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
IamRobot
<Member>
IamRobot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 11:23pm | Report
everything is about ure timing.....ofc his ulti can be easely interrupted....if you know your enemys well, wait till they spam all those spells which can interrupt your ultimate....and gg

my advice...
first 2 items should include magic resist....magic res boots and chalice of harmony...3rd item have to be a rod of ages...it gives you damage, tankiness and mobility...next item depends on your situation. It could be an ice-born gauntlet or runic bulwark....why ice-born gauntlet? It will reduce damage taken fro AD and if you cast your spells within ~2 sec break, it will fix the gap between your spell CD....for example:cast Q...he is slowed...hit ~damage around 200~ or even more...he is slowed again....E...hit.....slowed again...W...hit....Q E and so on...
after those 2 items get randuin`s omen...its a great item for Galio..... upgrade your chalice of harmony...for some magic res and cdr....and the last item is all up to you....even ad items will work with him...I have tried...and I have won the match.... and if you play mid game....AIM AIM AIM and when you hit lvl 6 take that mthf...down..
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 1:16am | Report
IamRobot wrote:

everything is about ure timing.....ofc his ulti can be easely interrupted....if you know your enemys well, wait till they spam all those spells which can interrupt your ultimate....and gg

my advice...
first 2 items should include magic resist....magic res boots and chalice of harmony...3rd item have to be a rod of ages...it gives you damage, tankiness and mobility...next item depends on your situation. It could be an ice-born gauntlet or runic bulwark....why ice-born gauntlet? It will reduce damage taken fro AD and if you cast your spells within ~2 sec break, it will fix the gap between your spell CD....for example:cast Q...he is slowed...hit ~damage around 200~ or even more...he is slowed again....E...hit.....slowed again...W...hit....Q E and so on...
after those 2 items get randuin`s omen...its a great item for Galio..... upgrade your chalice of harmony...for some magic res and cdr....and the last item is all up to you....even ad items will work with him...I have tried...and I have won the match.... and if you play mid game....AIM AIM AIM and when you hit lvl 6 take that mthf...down..

anyone got a decoder ring for this? google translate couldn't seem to figure it out either
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
IamRobot
<Member>
IamRobot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2013 6:47am | Report
coz I`m ****ing robot...

What`s not so understandable? Dots between the sentences? I`m sure you COULD understand the main idea. What else you need? Why should I put my soul in it, if troll appear with disgruntled face and blame others for nothing?

Anyway, I do not give a **** It`s understandable for you or not.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide