Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Toxic Leauge Players

Creator: Ninja Trigger January 26, 2013 3:04pm
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 4:25pm | Report
its weird how you say "pro players are the ones that are calm and dont rage" when so far 4-6 pro players have been banned because of toxic behavior
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:21pm | Report
There's no particular reason why LoL got so many toxic players, it's simply that todays gaming comm mostly consists of those kind of ppl...

LoL got a bigger share from this since it's a competetive game, ill-minded brats are attracted to that like no other.

@EXDKain212
Even while those irrational "I hate you [country] bastard!!!"-suckers do exists, mostly those [country]-guys are the reason why there's so much hating.

Normally you would't notice the nationalties, UNTIL someone starts to speak in his mother language, the moment that happens you have a 90% chance that he will keep using that langugage, and ONLY that one, for the rest of the game.
That goes hand in hand with no "mia","ss",etc. calls and those person wasting time chatting instead of focusing on the game.

And I'm definitely not going to take any racist accusation for this, since EVERYTIME someone starts talking in his respective language in my team - no matter which one - I can consider the game a 95% lose, since that person is simply not able to play decently.

And this is the reason I know some french,spain, russian, polish, what the heck ever, insults, without knowing their proper meaning, since they even do THAT in their own language.
Guess some of them think I wouldn't notice and thus not report them or anything.
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:30pm | Report
Isn't it always like that? Back in the day of Counter Strike 1.6 there already were alot of flamers and it didn't improve nor got it worse. It's just people who try to play a competitive game alone and fail.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:34pm | Report
To be serious here, even while CS is like the breeding place for those mentally 12y old mind-******ed dip****s we know and hate, back in the 1.6 days they were "Hacker!" or "Lucker!" screamers most of the time, only complaining about how it never was even possible that you could have killed them under normal circumstances.

But trolling, flaming, etc. to the extent we see it today?
NOT EVEN CLOSE.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:36pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

@EXDKain212
Even while those irrational "I hate you [country] bastard!!!"-suckers do exists, mostly those [country]-guys are the reason why there's so much hating.

Normally you would't notice the nationalties, UNTIL someone starts to speak in his mother language, the moment that happens you have a 90% chance that he will keep using that langugage, and ONLY that one, for the rest of the game.
That goes hand in hand with no "mia","ss",etc. calls and those person wasting time chatting instead of focusing on the game.

And I'm definitely not going to take any racist accusation for this, since EVERYTIME someone starts talking in his respective language in my team - no matter which one - I can consider the game a 95% lose, since that person is simply not able to play decently.

And this is the reason I know some french,spain, russian, polish, what the heck ever, insults, without knowing their proper meaning, since they even do THAT in their own language.
Guess some of them think I wouldn't notice and thus not report them or anything.

Very true. When people can't speak english I always have to fish out my "carry pants" from my laundry basket. Why? No communication, bad connections, horrible mechanics. Sorry but it's true, the only time I've ever had people that couldn't speak english do well mechanically were two french guys duo queing and that was only because they could speak to each other and figure out what to do. This isn't racism, this is just stating the fact that without being able to speak the language of the game you're playing you cannot understand how to play it. If someone who speaks spanish wants to play they shouldn't play on the NA servers. Why? Because they won't do as well as they would on the SA servers.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 3:02am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

its weird how you say "pro players are the ones that are calm and dont rage" when so far 4-6 pro players have been banned because of toxic behavior

I said they can remain calm in all situations.

I'm sure that toxic behaviour gets in the way of good play; I don't know how anyone can do well while focusing all their attention on nitpicking their allies and flaming in chat.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 10:46am | Report
Also why the game is so toxic is because of players who play for the soul reason of making people feel like dirt
Sig by Janitsu
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 6:16am | Report
The "toxic" part is your mindset that everyone is a complete jerk. Find some people you enjoy playing with then.

People can't make you feel like dirt, you are letting them make you feel like dirt.

-I'll ADC you l8er-
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 1:59pm | Report

Apart from experience, pro players are pro because they can remain calm in all situations. That applies to any good player really.

You forgot flawless mechanics
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 2:02pm | Report

Also why the game is so toxic is because of players who play for the soul reason of making people feel like dirt

Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide