Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TRISTANA

Creator: Silfatos December 26, 2012 6:20pm
25 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:20pm | Report
what runes,items should i use? and skills should i prioritize to tristana?
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:24pm | Report
need to delete some same post i did wait
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:28pm | Report
moderator please delete same post i did except this one i cant find how to delete post
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:33pm | Report
flat ad, flat armor and mr. For skills i mean w then q.
Akakakushi
<Member>
Akakakushi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:33pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tristana-the-little-package-of-destruction-137728

This guide explains it all very well.
Of course, vary your item choices depending on what you're facing, the guide will explain this more in-depth.
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 6:34pm | Report
thanks
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 7:01pm | Report
Akakakushi wrote:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tristana-the-little-package-of-destruction-137728

This guide explains it all very well.
Of course, vary your item choices depending on what you're facing, the guide will explain this more in-depth.

You should not take w at lvl 1. Just my opinion but it has higher lvl 1 dmg than w so if you want get fb or win fight dont start w.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2012 12:15am | Report
W is indeed unecessary. usually you go for E at lvl 1.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2012 1:47pm | Report
E pushes the lane at level 1 and W is an escape, you will never get first blood on tristana at level 1. Regardless, by level two you should have both W and E and tristana's level two is pretty much a free kill.

Noobypower probably plays the most Tristana on mobafire so generally I trust him. I've played quite a bit myself but I find that I like maxing E first. It makes your laning considerably stronger. There are a number of reasons why you would max W (shorter cooldown, higher damage, etc.) but I feel that W is maxed to suppliment your mid game as Trist which is incredibly weak. I don't think maxing W even really makes a difference, your mid game is so weak you probably won't notice the difference. In most mid-game team fight situations you will be relying on your team to pick up kills and get you the reset, so I have started to favor E, just to try and give myself as much of a lane advantage as possible.

For runes I run AD reds and quints, flat armor yellows, and flat mr blues.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

E pushes the lane at level 1 and W is an escape, you will never get first blood on tristana at level 1. Regardless, by level two you should have both W and E and tristana's level two is pretty much a free kill.

Noobypower probably plays the most Tristana on mobafire so generally I trust him. I've played quite a bit myself but I find that I like maxing E first. It makes your laning considerably stronger. There are a number of reasons why you would max W (shorter cooldown, higher damage, etc.) but I feel that W is maxed to suppliment your mid game as Trist which is incredibly weak. I don't think maxing W even really makes a difference, your mid game is so weak you probably won't notice the difference. In most mid-game team fight situations you will be relying on your team to pick up kills and get you the reset, so I have started to favor E, just to try and give myself as much of a lane advantage as possible.

For runes I run AD reds and quints, flat armor yellows, and flat mr blues.

Well is still more dmg im just going off solo mid one guides i looked at over that says to do so. If your team does lvl 1 invade could be difference in kill.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide