Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trynd Remake

Creator: Atarios July 28, 2011 4:29am
40 posts - page 2 of 4
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 1:00pm | Report
Soronto wrote:

Jungling with Trynd now is sooo easy, he can clear all camps really fast and he still hits like a truck!

As much as I hate to burst your bubble, he cleared the jungle faster and had MUCH more sustainability before the patch...

All this did for his jungle was make him a TINY bit less luck based.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 1:00pm | Report
Soronto wrote:

OMAHGAWD, new Tryndamere is SO ****ING AWESOME!!

Just played 2 games with him, tried jungle. My runes are armor pen reds, attack speed yellows and blues and flat hp quints (I would buy armor pen quints, but I prefer to buy champions:P)
And... god... I start with Vampiric Scepter. Jungling with Trynd now is sooo easy, he can clear all camps really fast and he still hits like a truck!

In first game I scored a quadra kill (it would be a penta, but my friend stole it by accident:/).

So... YES YES YES, new Trynda FTW!!

jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 1:21pm | Report
I see what ya did tha
Apotheosis
<Veteran>
Apotheosis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 2:49pm | Report
You're all out of your godamn minds.
Soronto
<Member>
Soronto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 2:53pm | Report
WoW, Toshabi, you are so cool... let me bow before you and worship you as my master... -_-
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 2:57pm | Report
Apotheosis wrote:

You're all out of your godamn minds.

haha, what do you mean?
You dont like the remake?
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 3:42pm | Report
It screwed up his jungling royally, imo.

He used to completely dominate after the initial few levels. After level 5 you could literally do anything in the jungle whilst gaining half of your health back each pack.

Only thing this improved is his laning, they nerfed his jungling and his late game.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 11:15am | Report
To me it's a slightly less worrysome jungle however, I used to hit level 3 by 2-3minute mark and go gank lanes...Now I'm hitting level 3 at the 3:20 mark and it feels a lot slower. But because I won't kill myself on spinning slashes it's less hectic. His laning still sucks ***. Everyone goes on about the better sustain...1 They nerfed his heal (moreso late game) the fact of the matter is. TO get Tryn to full stacks of BL it used to take ~4 crits which with my build and early items I had 4 crits within 8 swings or less. NOW it takes AT LEAST 10 swings and those all have to crit or kill to get me 10 fury....Reg swings net me 5 fury...If I don't crit it will take 20 swings to reach FULL fury for the most effective heal I can get at rank 1...Tryn now has no base crit chance THUS the likelihood of critting is extremely low low CrC means I won't get that needed 10 Fury to turn my ****tastic heal into a less ****tastic one.

Anyone with half a brain seeing a Tryn in lane should HARASS THE **** OUT OF HIM...He wants to come in and try to build fury? Well I'm just going to attack him and force him back. No hitting creeps=no fury= no heal=Tryn has to GTFO or get tower dove... They did nothing except make his early game Crits suck ***, his non crits suck less, his sustain is raped, his late game is no longer "Godlike" status, it's average MAYBE slightly above average...1200 Damage crits nope, don't have those anymore unless I build that second BT (used to only need 1 BT and I'd be popping 1k-1200 damage crits) You effectively do 400 less damage late game than you used to because of the removal of the Crit Damage multiplier on BL.

So he's slightly less unstable early game if you jungle, sucks more when you lane, and his late game no longer all that impressive....The big decider between going Tryn or Xin/Udyr was because Tryn's late game (if you felt confident you could get there) was above any other melee carry, but his early game was a gamble...Now his late game is pretty much out of the equation, the logical choice to play would be Xin or Udyr, solid AD champs that brought a lot to team fights. The fun choice was Tryn, but now his fun is kinda gone...So why play him? I mean I still will, I need to to try to figure out some way to put the fun back into him so that's why I'll keep playing....

TL;DR-

Tryn still pubstomps, his higher ELO play was kinda sunk...
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 5:55am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

It screwed up his jungling royally, imo.

He used to completely dominate after the initial few levels. After level 5 you could literally do anything in the jungle whilst gaining half of your health back each pack.

Only thing this improved is his laning, they nerfed his jungling and his late game.

I disagree, his jungling is now way way way better early on. Do you know how easy it is to mess up his jungleing pre patch? Take his wraiths and steal his red (with your team for the red) and he will become underleveled, if he dares enter your jungle early on (1-3) he would die if he gets caught.

Idk in my opinion trynda is way better in the jungle
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 6:29am | Report

I disagree, his jungling is now way way way better early on. Do you know how easy it is to mess up his jungleing pre patch? Take his wraiths and steal his red (with your team for the red) and he will become underleveled, if he dares enter your jungle early on (1-3) he would die if he gets caught.

Idk in my opinion trynda is way better in the jungle

Do not argue with the master of jungling, sir!

All hail Xenasis.

So that this post actually has a point: just looking at the numbers it seems like a nerf to me. I don't play Trynda and haven't seen one ingame yet though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide