Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trynd Remake

Creator: Atarios July 28, 2011 4:29am
40 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 5:20pm | Report

Keep it civil, people.

Don't make me repeat myself again.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 5:34pm | Report
Still gets shut down easily, and is still super squishy when played to potential.

He's a melee hero who is punished for being built tanky, so i really don't see him being used very much really.
Tri lane for life.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 5:46pm | Report

I disagree, his jungling is now way way way better early on. Do you know how easy it is to mess up his jungleing pre patch? Take his wraiths and steal his red (with your team for the red) and he will become underleveled, if he dares enter your jungle early on (1-3) he would die if he gets caught.

Idk in my opinion trynda is way better in the jungle

The fact of the matter is, Tryndamere is still locked into the wolf/wraith starting route, but this time, with a bit less survivability and a little less "oomph".

All you see now is more consistent clear times, and similar health when finishing the route. The old times were faster AND higher health, though - with the right runes.

The only thing stopping Tryndamere from being a (low/borderline) tier 1 jungler pre-patch was his inability to recover from good counter jungling. This hasn't really changed at all. He still HAS to do a sustainable route, and as such, is still messed up as much as he was before. If you can present me as to a reason why, please, go ahead (I'd love to hear a reason why), but if anything, it's messed up more. Less survivability is worse for recovering from a counter jungle, last time I checked...

The only thing this did was make him more consistent. It nerfed his sustainability a LOT, and his clear times by a little too. If you're really picky you can say it also nerfed his counter jungling since his damage in general has been nerfed.

It's a shame too, I actually would like the new mechanic if it worked properly, or helped him more in the jungle, but the statistics clearly show that pre-patch Tryndamere was better in the jungle.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 6:24pm | Report
He who laughs last laughs alone.

Beyond that I still like Tryn, I just don't see the benefits you're talking about Jun.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 9:54pm | Report
I can't wait to try his rage out.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 4:25am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

In short:
I'm right. You're bitter. You're get over it.

I was bitter about Heimerdinger's 3-turret, but then I found rocket dinger. <3 my guide.
I was bitter about Kayle changes. Then I remembered I don't really play Kayle much.
I was bitter about TF, but then I realized this was better for the game. (Intelligence triumphs!)

Kinda douchy, but you're right.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 4:35am | Report
The change to his passive and bloodlust are in the wrong places imo.
If he fills his fury faster with critical chance why should he get more crit chance the more fury he has?

His passive should be extra AD depending on fury.
Bloodlust should be extra crit chance: base+depending on HP.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 9:32pm | Report
I hear he's receiving buffs.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=12240497#post12240497
Phreak wrote:

"tl;dr: A lot of what you say is right, and we're re-buffing some of those numbers because we overcompensated. However, not changing your build is silly when core stats change, and his jungle is actually still quite excellent plus more consistent."

Basically, when they removed health costs on his abilities, they nerfed his skills as well, in doing so, they overestimated the removal of the health costs, they were in fact, quite negligible.

Also, imo I think not adjusting to the new changes is just stupid, his E scales 1:1 with AD and AP, and his heal scales with AP. Think about it.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 1:20pm | Report
Lolwhut? You mean doing what people have been doing to troll for forever now? As in, build AP Tryn or Hybrid Tryn?

Sorry even with his ratios being that good...The whole premise behind Tryndamaere is to kill their carry. He isn't a true fighter, he's more of an anti carry....And with a cool ~400 less damage late game (IE+BT+ZERKERS+LW or TBC), and a flat 100HP reduction to his heal, WHY would we build him as anything more than an AD DPSr now? Before the patch I'd say it's plausible but now....No way you take too much of a hit to your damage and the survivability you recieve is negligible...Super heals count for **** when ignited, might as well get the most out of Tryn's 10-15 seconds of life in a teamfight AND **** **** UP...Or that's my opinion. Not to mention it's having that full Fury now that increaes our Crit chance...Using BL to heal would weaken your DPS even more especially as a Hybrid Tryn.

TL;DR Version:

Basically the cons still outweigh the pros of deviating from Pure DPS Tryn. Even more so with the lack of SUPER RTARD STRENGTH late game crits.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 7:15pm | Report
Because building him that way makes him a stronger presence earlier in the game, and also increases his farming speed. While your ult is down you can split push like a mad man and down towers just as fast, if not faster than before. Keep in mind that Riot shifted him away from built in crit damage. He now has built in AD that scales with HP missing, and Crit Chance scaling with Fury.

TL;DR instead of assuming the role of typical biased single minded player, try it before you fry it.

The following is a direct response to your post I apologize in advance if any of it seems out of line, but your bias called for counter arguments since you backed up your claims with questions and opinions.

"Sorry"
No you're not, the rest of your post says so, shows you are extremely biased and unwilling to try.

"WHY would we build him as anything more than an AD DPSr now?"
Because "not changing your build is silly when core stats change".

"Super heals count for **** when ignited"
Healing for ~400 (half of 800) sounds a lot better than healing for 150 (half of 300).
Getting in taking out their carry and being able to actually get out>dieing (you WILL survive the ignite 75% of the time even if timed poorly).
Not to mention if you survive, you can clean up a bit, jungle/dragon, or split push as they finish up the fight (or be available to defend if you lose the fight and they start pushing).

"Using BL to heal would weaken your DPS even more especially as a Hybrid Tryn."
Hybrid Tryn has his E available to deal significant damage as a 600+ damage burst depending on items, while AD tryn maxes out at roughly 600ish, 70%+ crit ensures you can keep the CD on his E low.

Overall he's been the same for so long, people refuse to accept the fact that his core build may have changed completely, though I never suggested that it did.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide