Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

TSM accusing Azubu Frost of cheating

Creator: cooper56 October 7, 2012 7:07am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 2:36pm | Report
No big deal only like 1 million bucks on the line. Everyone who is hating on TSM is right, TSM shouldn't have complained...OH WAIT DID I SAY A MILLION BUCKS WERE ON THE LINE? Sounds like 1 million good reasons to insure "fair play" is followed. Regardless of how "minimal" the "cheating" was, even if it wasn't done purposefully. It apparently seemed to have a negative effect on the game.

Some people don't think level 1 means ****, I tend to think it can be immensely powerful, especially if those kills get distributed to carrys with assists all around. It's also a momentum builder for a team which ultimately can make players play better.

For a chance at 1 million bucks and title of "World's Best Team" they have a right to make accusations (which are apparently well founded and have proof to back them up). I kinda think people commenting here should check themselves before they go about making themselves sound like arrogant morons, making snide remarks because an NA team had a complaint after losing a game.

You telling me if 1 million bucks was on the line you wouldn't make an accusation if you had grounds for one?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 4:41pm | Report
^Agreed. Reginald did a god job of making sure everyone knew that in the game that actually got played all the way out, they got outplayed honest and fair. however, That first partial game was a serious morale killer, and it also planted seeds of doubt in their heads, which could have easily lead to worse playing. And who is to say that those first two kills and subsequent 3,600 or so extra gold at minute 2 wouldnt have made a big difference? (/sarcasm)
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 4:44pm | Report

I'm for M5, they're not cheating(at least if they do they do it really well, which I respect too),
they are the best EU team(watched them play on Gamescom too, they wrecked) and they're pretty funny and really good.

This isn't even about m5...
Tri lane for life.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 4:45pm | Report
Quite frankly is a bless that usa teams are getting out of the competition, and I cannot wait for CLG.eu to end their run aswell, because their style of play is just so boring.
I mean if it wasn't for the lolpocalypse spicing things up we would hav remembered this quarter final as the game that stood still on 6-7 for 30 minutes with crowd cheering where wards got cleared to mock this obnoxious style of play

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 4:46pm | Report
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 6:56pm | Report
I'd love to see TSM show conclusive proof Frost cheated.
+Rep for a cookie.

Truer words have never been said.

Don't Click This | Click This
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 7:11pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

I'd love to see TSM show conclusive proof Frost cheated.

Can you see the picture above?
Tri lane for life.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 7:11pm | Report
wanna know whats cool? the pause feature is a part of the game

wanna know what else is cool? pings are also part of the game

another cool thing is that people have this thing called memory and they can think

they see a champion on their screen and then disappear into the fog of war and pause and then ping where they saw the champion

i really dont see how this is cheating
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 7:17pm | Report
What? The issue is that one of them supposedly looked up at the main screen, the one spectating the match and showing the position of every player with no fog of war, then pinged TSM's position out to his teammates to ruin their level one.

I remember noticing Azubu pinging TSM's position while I was watching the match and thinking to myself that it was strange how they seemed to guess exactly where they were. Based on the evidence my feeling is that they did indeed cheat, but they would have won anyway.
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2012 7:45pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Can you see the picture above?

No, I mean CONCLUSVIE proof. For all we know someone could have randomly pinged that area. Unless we are able to read the minds of the Azubu Frost players we can't garrentee they cheated.
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to MissMaw for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide