Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TSM accusing Azubu Frost of cheating

Creator: cooper56 October 7, 2012 7:07am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 6:55am | Report
crossfire wrote:

No, I mean CONCLUSVIE proof. For all we know someone could have randomly pinged that area. Unless we are able to read the minds of the Azubu Frost players we can't garrentee they cheated.

right... so AF just randomly pinged that area, then proceeded to split up and BLIND INVADE with one of the weakest level 1 champs in the game (maokai). then jayce just randomly decided to blind facecheck tribush, level up q, and check river bush. for anyone new to the game, the terms "split up" and "blind invade" generally are not used in the same sentence.

guys let's go get the mind reader, this evidence isn't good enough.

btw level 1 has a HUGE impact on the outcome of the game, many pros have said that the team that wins level 1 usually wins the game. if TSM wins game 1 they have momentum going into game 2, which they started off brilliantly i might add, and maybe they dont throw that time. hell, maybe AF picks a completely different strategy game two because they lost. anyone who follows any kind of sport knows that momentum is a huge factor, from football (EU and NA) to golf. you have NO IDEA what that series could have come of if AF didn't cheat, so please throw your "TSM not born in asia no chance in esports" bias out the window. there is a **** ton of money on the line and if you were in their shoes im sure you'd have a very different opinion.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:17am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2655300

this is for you guys

apparently people from BOTH TSM AND AZUBU looked at the minimaps

the pause was because of technical problems

:D therefore people from TSM also apparently looked at the map but were just better at not making it as obvious

This is complete garbage. Who's to say that TSM wasn't looking at AF's crew, as the pause happened, and they noticed that they looked up - they could have then followed where they looked, and seen that they looked up on the map, where it showed TSM's whole team running towards top.
There was a restart, but TSM entire plan for an easy firstblood was completely wasted because of the screen-cheating from the first attempt to get the game under way.
Ultimately, one might say it's Riot's fault that the game wasn't performed the way it should have been, because of the ridiculously unprofessional microphone issue.
When the restart occured, Azubu knew to be careful about placing that ward up there, since they had seen TSM's plan on the big screen behind them before the rematch was made.
Since TSM couldn't pull off that easy firstblood, it might have fuzzled them a lot, since they were almost 100 % secure to get the easiest firstblood in the history of Tournament Play, and thus didn't know how to handle the rest of the game, since it obviously affected them mentally to be denied the oppotunity to take that early lead.

Even second game could have been influenced, because of the events of the first game. TSM might have been unfocused on the game, perhaps raging about that AF cheated last game, and thus carried those bad feelings into the next game, leading them to play worse.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:39am | Report
Kirluu wrote:

it might have fuzzled them a lot

What he said.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:13am | Report
Sadly there's nothing Riot can really do about this during these playoffs, but they really need to implement the glass chamber of Starcraft eSports lore for Season 3 to make sure this never happens again. This playoff tourney is a great lesson for Riot and hopefully they take notes on how to not do it next time around.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:33am | Report
Wait, I don't get it. An Asian team shows signs of cheating, and the team that said they got outplayed regardless of this complains because it was unsportsmanlike (even though they said they were still outplayed), and it's "murica's" fault?

People have a right to complain when they feel cheated, It's completely unfair to say they don't as well. People aren't paying attention to the biggest part of this video. Reginald basically said "yeah, they're better, but they still shouldn't have cheated" not "OMGZ FREAKING NUBLOORDS AZUBUFROZTZ CANT WIN WITHOUT TEH CHEATZIN STUFF"
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:10am | Report
RaNuD wrote:

Offtopic: I cannnot ever agree with using such words in a forum, but I have to admit I couldn't help but have a similar thought about one's name and his points.

meh it's how I handle things, I go out on a limb and say controversial things or in a controversial way. I am not saying I'm right all the time, but I think I say things that people are thinking very bluntly.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
CJWalker
<Member>
CJWalker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:48am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

meh it's how I handle things, I go out on a limb and say controversial things or in a controversial way. I am not saying I'm right all the time, but I think I say things that people are thinking very bluntly.

I agree with you, if someone is being a *****, they get called out on it, its not like calling the guy an ******* is going to shoot daggers out of your mouth through the internet and gouge his eyes out. if people can't take the "bad language" then they can just skip the post, instead of commenting about how they are offended (as nobody cares)

Anyway, yeah between this and the whole issue of the disconnects. . .Theres no way I'd care about another e-sports anything anymore and Ive just only got into the whole thing, besides, most Americans have a negative view of video games anyway, much less making it into a sport! The reason Korean teams are better is because Americans view gaming as some anti social, god-killing, blasphemous, cancer that influences youg people to violence or sexual deviance.

Korea on the other hand, well they dont have any of that so pro gamers there are like rock stars. Its not "in their blood" its more like "they have the infrasturcure and popular support(i.e. money) to put towards pro gamers. Just imagine if pro gamers in America made as much as baseball players/teams etc. . . then everyone would be saying that "gaming is in their(The Americans/Canadians) blood" too, instead of stating the obvious fact, that more money and public support is avaiable for gamers in Korea than in NA by a LONG shot!
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 10:39am | Report
These are the first 2 definitions of "Sport" on dictionary.com:
1.an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.
2.a particular form of this, especially in the out of doors.

i absolutely love LoL but I think its a stretch to call it a sport. and what America do you live in? almost everyone i know plays or has played video games...and i'm old.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:09pm | Report
Solution: Play League outdoors. SPORT ALL THE THINGS.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 2:24pm | Report

These are the first 2 definitions of "Sport" on dictionary.com:
1.an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.
2.a particular form of this, especially in the out of doors.

i absolutely love LoL but I think its a stretch to call it a sport. and what America do you live in? almost everyone i know plays or has played video games...and i'm old.

thats why they call it an eSport cuz its on the internet

sorta like email is on the internet and mail is not on the internet
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide