Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tumble

Creator: JunSupport May 11, 2011 9:36am
18 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 5:27am | Report
Tumble is great - amazing positioning, consistent TF procs, lots of bonus dmg + silver bullets = crazy burst damage, all while being everywhere at once. I'm not sure if you can be targeted in it (my bet would be on yes though), but it's more than just bonus damage and kiting.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Luciferia
<Member>
Luciferia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 8:40am | Report
Some skills you can dodge with Tumble.

IE: Attacks that simply go in a straight line and don't arc to chase you.

For example, Soraka can hit me, Miss Fortune can hit me. Some of Morgana and Ezreal's stuff I can dodge because it just goes in a straight line.

Its really just a matter of finding out what does and doesn't work vs. Vayne.

What works: hitting her. Denying her EXP early on.

In the end she is OP so it doesn't matter that much :P

OP when fed sure. People are too cautious with her. Her HP melts like butter if you whack on her. She's pretty slow early game before she gets things like Tri Force, Phantom Dancer (whatever builds people are going on her).

Its pretty easy to deny her EXP early game.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 10:13am | Report
Luciferia wrote:

OP when fed sure. People are too cautious with her. Her HP melts like butter if you whack on her. She's pretty slow early game before she gets things like Tri Force, Phantom Dancer (whatever builds people are going on her).

Its pretty easy to deny her EXP early game.

Call in Urgot! >:D
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
PotatoWedges
<Member>
PotatoWedges's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 12:10am | Report
She can without a doubt dodge any guided attack. She can't however dodge guided skills. She can take on anyone during solo mid. I mean ANYONE.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 1:40am | Report

She can without a doubt dodge any guided attack. She can't however dodge guided skills. She can take on anyone during solo mid. I mean ANYONE.

Quoted:
Call in Urgot! >:D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 2:35am | Report

+Rep to you and Searz, QFT

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 3:14am | Report
They need to heighten the cooldown?

Thats my opinion though, it'd be more balanced that way.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2011 3:31am | Report
No, not MORE cooldown on it. It is balanced, it is her bread and butter skill just like Poppy's Q.

Also, it is not OP because although it is amazing for chasing, you cannot use it to escape for the most part. If it is at, like, a 2 second cooldown, if there is nothing to hit nearby since you are running from someone, it is virtually a 7 or 8 second cooldown because the ability stays on due to the next attack buff which lasts 5 or 6 seconds. If you don't attack, it just sits around. THEN it goes on a 2 second cooldown.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide