Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/23/2013

Creator: cooper56 January 23, 2013 2:41pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 12:31pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Jungle Nasus? Jungle Sion?

op
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 5:05am | Report
Okay, jungle Nasus is not good, yes, but jungle Sion has a good potential. He has high damage with Enrage, he has a stun with Cryptic Gaze for ganks, with my runes, he has a clearspeed of 3:30 with leash. So this way, he could abuse Enrage's HP gain.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 5:21am | Report
No....

Jungle Sion doesn't work for the same reason why he doesn't work top.
His whole kit revolves on him autoattacking the enemies to sustain.
Think of AD Yi. Why is AD Yi not as viable? Put that logic on Sion and you have your answer.

Jungle Nasus is just weird. Putting a scaling champion that aims to farm in the a place meant for champions who makes plays is just absurd. Furthermore he does better top. Anyways Nasus isn't as good of a champion anyways because of his reliance on autoattacks and zero gap-closers.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 6:15am | Report
Well, I play Sion different. I play him more on the tank side, while providing utility to the team with slows from Frozen Mallet, stuns and a heal for the whole teamfight. Yeah, you will not deal that much damage with Statikk Shiv and Atma's Impaler, but it is enough to be not ignored. And Frozen Mallet+ Warmog's Armor+ Enrage provide enough HP (>5000) for Atma's Impaler to be usefull, which then gives you more AD than an Infinity Edge. He can also get Runic Bulwark or Randuin's Omen for his team.

This is one of the best things I find about Sion, he can build many ways like tank or bruiser or carry and still be somewhat viable.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 11:11am | Report
You have time to get those items while playing jungle Sion? O_O
+Rep me if i'm useful!
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide