Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayn Build help me guys ^_^

Creator: Silfatos October 18, 2012 7:54am
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 4:58am | Report
how about the runes for vayne?
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 5:24am | Report
6 Desolation marks
3 strength marks

9 resillience seals

9 shielding glyphs

3 strength quints
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 5:53am | Report
I ran flat AD marks/quints with armor seals and MR glyphs last night.

I believe the AD marks/quints can be substituted for ArP marks/quints.

Edit: Vayne can be a bit difficult to rune for. It's mainly due to the fact she has True damage with Silver Bolts. The general rule of thumb is that you use AD to improve your last hits and ArP to scale better with AD. Or that's the rule I'm following anyway. :D
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 6:18am | Report
15 ad.

9 ad marks
9 armor seals
9 mr glyphs
3 ad quints

always.

you need the last hitting early on
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 8:43am | Report
I usually build 2 dorans myself, the ongoing debate on whether IE is better than BT or vice versa has been a big one, I personally like IE more because it scales well with attack speed, which is my second build on her (I usually get a zeal after the BF sword) but it's not a huge deal, the build suggested will work really well.

though I might want to caution you that building last whisper will only benefit you if they're actually building armor. If you get to that in your build and only one person has armor and he has less than 100 I would strongly suggest you build survivability, unless that one person with armor is the major problem in the team. this is just me though.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 9:10am | Report
Well.. call me weird n all..

But i build ad marks and life steal quints on her.

double doran's, IE, PD, XXXXXXXXXXXX
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 9:28am | Report
Doublelift build is best build

BT PD QSS

Solves all mid game AP problems.
Silfatos
<Member>
Silfatos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 12:51pm | Report
so attack damage marks and quints is much better to vayne, how about the armor pen runes to vayne?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 12:53pm | Report
Because Vayne has incredible true damage with her W, I prefer attack damage to armor pen. In fact, Silver Bolts scales so well throughout the game that I don't even get a Last Whisper on her, instead going for a second Phantom Dancer or another defensive item.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 2:16pm | Report

Because Vayne has incredible true damage with her W, I prefer attack damage to armor pen. In fact, Silver Bolts scales so well throughout the game that I don't even get a Last Whisper on her, instead going for a second Phantom Dancer or another defensive item.

15 ArP 7 AD is better by level 2, and the second PD makes you lose a huge amount of DPS vs almost all targets.

The only case where PD is better is when the enemy has a great deal of hp (4k+) and a low armor value (<150).

The Math is greatly in LW's favor.

The movement speed is very strong however.

Shuru wrote:

I usually build 2 dorans myself, the ongoing debate on whether IE is better than BT or vice versa has been a big one, I personally like IE more because it scales well with attack speed, which is my second build on her (I usually get a zeal after the BF sword) but it's not a huge deal, the build suggested will work really well.

though I might want to caution you that building last whisper will only benefit you if they're actually building armor. If you get to that in your build and only one person has armor and he has less than 100 I would strongly suggest you build survivability, unless that one person with armor is the major problem in the team. this is just me though.

IE is stronger than BT by a bit.

If you want to build zeal, the proper time to do it is AFTER full IE, and then you immediately build it into a PD.

B.F. > Zeal is a pretty bad build in terms of damage, and the movement speed got nerfed a long time ago, i really wouldn't suggest it.
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide