Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vi

Creator: IAmByakuya December 18, 2012 8:20am
41 posts - page 4 of 5
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:11pm | Report
TreyDobe, I always hear you say how much you like champs that get nerfed not too long after :D

As for me, I dunked a Vi with AD Nidalee but lategame she was picking herself up good, a bit too good for someone who was doing so bad (not that she was bad in lane, just that she got a gank and I was able to snowball on her a little bit). I've also played other games where one of the two Vis would be nearly Legendary, but I also felt like people just let her do it. They simply didn't know how to react or counteract, and no matter how foolhardy the Vi played people wouldn't know what to do.

So she's probably gonna get some free time before nerfs, unless the tears drown Riot.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:20pm | Report
Is it just me, or is Vi truly a piece of trash? Her damage is about non-existing; even late-game she isn't very threatening at all. Her ultimate is kind of strong but any AD who can blink/dash away afterwards is safe; it feels like a weaker Naut ult.

Her early jungle seems defintely annoying but afterwards her damage just plummets like giant metal fists should. Maybe everyone is playing her wrong so far but she seems extremely underwhelming.
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:20pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

TreyDobe, I always hear you say how much you like champs that get nerfed not too long after :D

As for me, I dunked a Vi with AD Nidalee but lategame she was picking herself up good, a bit too good for someone who was doing so bad (not that she was bad in lane, just that she got a gank and I was able to snowball on her a little bit). I've also played other games where one of the two Vis would be nearly Legendary, but I also felt like people just let her do it. They simply didn't know how to react or counteract, and no matter how foolhardy the Vi played people wouldn't know what to do.

So she's probably gonna get some free time before nerfs, unless the tears drown Riot.

Yea Riot has a Vendetta against me or something I know it! Despite some of my favorite champs getting nerfed I still enjoy playing with them from time to time but I don't really use them in pvp since there are plenty of champs that can get the job done better. Vi's playstyle, personality and looks won me over, I laugh everytime I hear her say something lol

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:29pm | Report
Vi also sounds like she's constipated.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:34pm | Report

Is it just me, or is Vi truly a piece of trash? Her damage is about non-existing; even late-game she isn't very threatening at all. Her ultimate is kind of strong but any AD who can blink/dash away afterwards is safe; it feels like a weaker Naut ult.

Her early jungle seems defintely annoying but afterwards her damage just plummets like giant metal fists should. Maybe everyone is playing her wrong so far but she seems extremely underwhelming.

I dunno, she seems very nice to me. E harass is strong, her ult setups for ganks nicely, specially coz she can push you further into the lane with Q. Most Vis I saw got really fed (thought it could be release champion syndrome)
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:38pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I dunno, she seems very nice to me. E harass is strong, her ult setups for ganks nicely, specially coz she can push you further into the lane with Q. Most Vis I saw got really fed (thought it could be release champion syndrome)

I know before they release any champs into the actual game they are way stronger than they was in the PBE server, I wonder what they nerfed on her before her release cause I used to hear stories from my cousin how Vi would be getting 30+ kos in matches all the time.

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 7:52pm | Report
Not fan of her. Shes worse than riven i think there both similar in roles high dmg melee champs but riven does job better.
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 8:25pm | Report
Dat trolling focus ultimate. I like her.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 11:04am | Report
Lulz

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 4:09pm | Report
^funny
I still feel like Vi is broken but maybe it's just because I don't have a good idea of how to deal with her.
Once you reach level 3 as Vi:
AA->E->AA->Q right away without charging->AA->E->AA for a huge chunk of damage.
AA then use E immediately to reset her AA timer and AA again. Now you've applied W for a huge chunk of damage in 1 second. Then you just smartcast and tap Q and you'll apply Denting Blows again(smartcasting+tap on Q will make Vi cast it right away without charging. It will not deal the max damage but it will still apply Denting Blows) Now you can AA->E->AA combo again for applying a third Denting Blows. Now about half or maybe more of your enemy's hp is gone in just 2-3 seconds.
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide