Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What do you guys think of the new prestige...

Creator: notpaularcher September 21, 2020 5:28am
Are prestige skins better?
notpaularcher
<Member>
notpaularcher's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2020 5:28am | Report
I notice LOL is forcing our hands by creating a "prestige" version of some skins, like this Ezreal Psyops right here, and I like it better.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYh3lpIpi7c

What do you think, is this some psichological manipulation from Riot for elitist people?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2020 6:59am | Report
Riot games has been doing this for some time now so it's definitely nothing new. Asking the question whether prestige skins are worth it is kinda a bad question considering the fact that everyone percieves what they like differently. Whilst you may think this Ezreal skin is pretty bad and definitely not worth the money, someone else might think it's great and totally worth the money. You might not main Ezreal and thus the skin is pointless for you, but for an Ezreal main this would be much more valuable to them.

Whilst some prestige skins are pretty bad, some are also really good to be honest.

And no, I don't think this is some manipulation from Riot for elitist people. They may have money to buy the skins, but it still won't make them better players since skins are only cosmetics and that's all it is, prestige or not. Even if you don't have the wealth, you can still gain these skins just by playing the game normally.

Even if you hate all of the Prestige skins, no one is forcing you to buy them. If you don't want to pay money in the game then simply don't. Faker basically never use any skins when he plays at all.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide