Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What do you think a decent ranked rating is?

Creator: SinDelta January 22, 2011 5:28pm
1 2
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 5:28pm | Report
I didn't know where else to put this but what is the communities opinion?

I'm not expecting a like 2k super pro ranked rating as mine just hit 1414 what about you guys?
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 5:30pm | Report
1400-1600 is pretty decent, if I recall. I think that most people complain about ELO hell at around the 1400 rating.
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 6:05pm | Report
ELO Hell? lol explain please
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 6:07pm | Report
They complain about being stuck in a constant cycle of wins and losses that usually wind up leaving them where they started.
(At least this is what I'm led to believe from all the QQ threads)
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 6:17pm | Report
Well, I'm currently in 'ELO Hell'. I'm in the 1300-1500 rankings. I consider myself a fairly good player, but there are a lot of stupid players in ranked games. I'll admit, I make some mistakes in ranked games, but the people I'm talking about are HERPING and DERPING EVERYWHERE. What's a ping from Ashe? Let's not pay attention. Oh! The enemy in front of me just got stunned for 3.5 seconds, lets just let him get away with 200 HP! Etc, Etc.

Kinda felt like ranting. Mah bad. Your rating is fairly decent. Riot says that the average player's elo is 1200~. So uh, yeah.

SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 8:50pm | Report
omg i can't agree with you more Xaioli about there just being so many herp derp players in ranked..Like for instance there was a time the enemy team was in our base but 3 of our players decided jungling was more important than defending..come on now haha as for my ELO i didn't know 1414 was good lol i mean i think i am fairly good player but geez what do you know i'm above riot standards :p one more thing to add any player is only good as his or her team is. Think about that
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 11:07pm | Report
I just don't play Ranked enough to care about ELO, but I feel around 1300-1400 is a decent rank for most players that don't Duo Queue.
Hell_Pet
<Member>
Hell_Pet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2011 12:01am | Report
I thought elo hell was between 1100-1300. Anyway I find 1414 elo fine. I don't really look to elo's. Most high elo people are good but if your elo is low it doesn't mean you are bad. My elo is 1470 atm (highest rating is 1512).
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2011 1:31am | Report
Hate people that is like(in normal games): "Whats ur elo noob?" Me: 1332 Random Noob: Haha noob my Elo is higher! Me: Btw, last time i checked my normal elo is 2200...

That is the main reason i left HoN also, people were way to intrested in numbers... Numbers will ruin Games like this, People giveing upp before the game even starts becouse they got some1 with negative k/d ratio...

I really hope Dota2 Won't have alot of numbers...
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:07am | Report
If you guys didn't know, ELO hell exists everywhere, no matter how high you go. The worst is <1250... Then at about 1300 it thins out, still bad though (people get carried there). Then at 1500 it thins out again. If you got to 14-1500 you are decent in my books (even though i am not there). At 1700 it thins out again, to very few people, if you hit 1700 i consider you a good player, and definitely have the capability of playing very well. Past 18-1900, theres few people who are really bad, mostly, it is just pro's who troll, like TreeEskimo F*CK*NG B*TCH. ;). Feel the love? but yeah, at that elo, people try new heroes in ranked games, and just screw around sometimes. Its funny to see haha
- HeAt
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide