Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What makes Sejuani underrated?

Creator: EXDKain212 March 16, 2013 4:32pm
1 2 3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 10:56am | Report
Sejuani isn't underrated, she's just bad.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 11:10am | Report
Aseafy wrote:

And nighthawk, sejuani is definitly not one of the best peelers. Slows are so bad compared to what all these op champions have nowadays.

lol no, I don't think you realize how good slows are. Nasus's Wither is one of the best peel tools in the game and it has 70% at rank 3 over 5 seconds, Trundle's e is only 45% at rank 5, Sej has a 70% slow for 3 seconds that is also AoE like Trundle's.

Lugignaf wrote:

Her passive scales off AS? Since when? Sure it's reapplied whenever you auto, or Arctic Assault them, but it doesn't do anything if you apply it multiple times before it's worn off.

it still reapplies, 3 seconds is a ****ing short time if you're not autoing.

FalseoGod wrote:

To Nighthawk: I'm perfectly sure Sejuani could've been "hidden op" when this was the league of Warmogs. Right now, she loses a lot to league of BotrK's. Amumu's bandage has a lot better initiation potential than her charge, and her pre-6 ganks are worse than any other jungling tank.

I love sejuani, but she is not hidden op, she has a good potential.

league of warmogs is still in full flux, it's not like no one builds warmogs anymore. Sej still does really well with building Randuins as well. I also wouldn't say Amu's Q is better initiation then Sej's, yes it's longer range but it's a skill shot, and without ult he has no way to follow up besides red buff, Sej can immediately E someone to slow them by 70% or do that to an entire team if she initiates with Q well.

also her pre 6 ganks are probably the best of any jungle tank besides Naut. Amumu can't do **** like Sej can.

edit:

Quoted:

Sejuani isn't underrated, she's just bad.

shut up noob

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 1:36pm | Report
You are joking. Amumu's pre-6 ganks are better, Maokai's pre-6 ganks are better. Only time Seju's pre-6 ganks beat another junglers are if your laner has no cc. And I spoke of amumu in those terms: pre-6.

But whatever, it's sounding like when one tries to talk to nicknamemy about Master Yi "aaah yi es best he is unbeatable you build this and you win and if you don't you're probably **** but I'm somehow losing most of my ranked qualification games"
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 3:57am | Report
Adding on to what moon said

Amumu's ult traps everyone.

sejuani's ult would probably only trap the bruiser line.

amumu's kit is already strong enough. he doesn't need a ranged initiate he already has a gapcloser
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2013 4:03am | Report
I love Sejuani but I have to admit she's pretty terrible. Can't lane, Horrifying early jungle sustain. Iffy ganks pre-6, is outdone by almost every tank.

Though, she makes a pretty damn good AP bruiser if she can get the gold for a Liandry's Torment and Abyssal Mask. But generally that won't happen.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide