Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What will be the next sleeper strong champ?

Creator: Yukimaru April 4, 2012 12:21pm
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 6:57pm | Report
Well i just tested Hecarim long on the PBE and I must say his W is kind of broken. It heals you for 30% of every dmg done to enemys in a aoe around you. Fist I though every dmg you do, but no it is every dmg anything does to the enemys in that AoE. It is redicouls how you can heal form almost dead to 40% ...on your own. Bots didn't really team fights but I went a strange build on him and could heal from 10% to 50-60% just with my w and r combo. On top of that you ulti is aoe so it has potenical to heal even more in a team fight and cc the enemy to do more dmg to them as they run or they get melted by your team. His over all kit is quite good for a tanky dps. Q is a AoE dps spamm skill like eve q just in good. W is that , imho, op heal. E is speed buff cc and ulti is dmg AoE cc with engage potencial. His passiv is quite bad early one but scales well into late game. Giving him a nice bonus with just lvl 2 boots. I just hope ppl just don'think out side the box with him.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide