Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What will be the next sleeper strong champ?

Creator: Yukimaru April 4, 2012 12:21pm
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 10:03am | Report
Like, Mundo's got fairly good ganks and his clear speed is excellent. He's "good at jungling" but the issue of having a solid gear path and no centralized skill synergy or true kit objective remains.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 10:22am | Report
That's why you just stack health on him and spam that cleaver. One of the few champions that it literally makes no difference what items you give him, since he scales off of nothing (except W) and health.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:15am | Report
TBH that's what's wrong with him.

He only HALF scales with AS and Crit due to his E and HP is a terrible thing to scale with, unless you scale with it due to resistances (Not the case)
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:31am | Report
Well the Hp scaling on Shen are pretty strong. As soon as he gets a Golden heat you can't push him out of the lane anymore or rly hard.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:58am | Report
HP is a terrible thing to scale with if your damage doesn't scale off it.

Mundo's survivability scales of HP, not his damage. His damage doesn't really scale off anything.

Oh @Duff

Yeah I know, I never call you out cause you're either a) right and I know it or b) probably right and i'll lose any arguments.

huehuehue

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 1:06pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

HP is a terrible thing to scale with if your damage doesn't scale off it.

Mundo's survivability scales of HP, not his damage. His damage doesn't really scale off anything.

Infected Bonesaw

Dr. Mundo hurls his cleaver in a line to damage a single enemy, dealing magic damage equal to 15 / 18 / 21 / 23 / 25 % of the enemy's current health (minimum 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 damage) and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds. If Infected Cleaver hits a target, it refunds 50% of the cost.

I don't really know what you mean by Mundo's damage doesn't scale off his health, but that ability seems to contradict your statement

HP scales poorly because you have to sacrifice resistances to build it. This allows you to be bursted down, which is why his ultimate isn't as strong as people think it is.

Mundo's skillset is actually quite poor. His E Massochism scales off his % missing health, while his Q Infected Bonesaw scales off of his current health. So essentially it is impossible to maximize his damage output unless he is getting focused.

His ult is more of an initiation tool rather than something that can save him. I find that build mundo with a decent chunk of HP and minor resistances is more effective than full health.

Items like Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Aegis, Banshee's Veil, Spirit Visage etc. are really good on Mundo because they provide health and resistances
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 1:12pm | Report
His Q is enemy health, not his own health. Like Warwick's
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 1:32pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

Fizz. He has a very high skill cap and he has is counters but some how WW Tabzz got with him in a lvl even CLG.Eu don't want to face him. His is quite like the old Akali.

I love Fizz.... Odd..

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 1:45pm | Report
I love him, too . I am just really bad with him XD
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 2:03pm | Report