Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 6:48am | Report
Anivia and Cass are good skill-cap champs.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 12:48pm | Report
Ahri looks like she rapes ****. Does she indeed rape ****?

example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 3:18pm | Report
If you're looking for a dominant AP caster with a high skillcap, I'd suggest Gragas. He's not as reliant on blue like Cass/Anivia/Ziggs are, and he does a ton of damage while building somewhat tanky.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 3:24pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Ahri looks like she rapes ****. Does she indeed rape ****?

She can in most cases!
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 3:42pm | Report
Quoted:

Kass and leblanc are both considered mage-counters. U send them as your ap-mid and wreck the **** out of the opposing mid due to their silence. Veigar falls into that category as well.. mostly later in the game though.
Malzahar can one-combo one person(almost always) and can silence so a semi-mage counter, his biggest strength lie in his pushing ability though since a good malz can push minions to other persons tower, be full on mana, never miss a creep AND never walk past the middle of the battlefield.
Brand is a combo-based champ, he has a stun, a LOT of damage, a AOE ulty and a aoe farm tool. He's just great! And if enemy tries to gank u in a 2v1 situation they better have flash ready cuz DAT ULT!

Kass>Leblanc=Brand>Malz
Kassadin is soooo good. And has soo many dashes so he's my top-rated.
Leblanc and brand are equal - she falls of too hard late-game to be top-tier but still is a bigass force to be reckoned with. Brand is almost top tier, but seems to have fallen out of favor. Honestly i don't know why he's a force to be reckonedd with early-mid AND late game. Malzahar seems meeh to me, especially cuz his ulty forces him to "selfstun" for a couple of seconds.

There also another circumstance... Kassadin is perma-banned in low ELO, while LeBlanc is usually available for play.
It's very annoying when you buy a champion and can barely play him :D

Also, LeBlanc requires more skill, imo, just due to that harder time in late game and less resilience then Kass.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 12:37am | Report
Leblanc does not at all require more skill... U fire ur combo, and GTFO, then after 40 seconds when ur ulty is up.. u can proceed to do the same thing.

Kass is a melee mage, this means he's gonna have a hard time farming all the way through the game. Also u're not useless after ur combo is used. U can actually still bring something to a teamfight.

Kassa>Leblanc in skill cap. And often i think that leblanc is a very underrated pick. She can Devastate even the best of ap's.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 3:57am | Report
Well, I think Kass' farm comes from leaving the lane and getting triplekills somewhere else :D
He isn't really taking mid for farm. More for fast 6, several starting kills and then turns into a hardcore roamer.

And it's definitely not that easy to "proceed to do the same thing" over and over again. Infinite times I've seen LeBlancs fudging up their combos while it seems like an easy thing to do.
You gotta think Kassadin-fast and press your keys Ryze-fast :D
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 4:17am | Report
Oh and if you're not using smart cast on Leblanc, Ryze and such combo burst champions you shouldn't even play them. Its easy to learn how to play with smart cast and it will improve your game so much.

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 2:24pm | Report
i have enough for 2 6300 champs O.o who do i buy, i was thinking about an ap carry then a tankier solot op champ :\
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 3:24pm | Report
There are a lot of really good mid champions at the moment and many of them aren't even 6300 IP. My favorite AP mids are Kassadin, Karthus, Morgana and Ryze.

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide