Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 1:23pm | Report
Dfuq? Taric is an awesome support. He brings alot of raw stats for the team and a long range stun. He is almost as good a a baron buff.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 9:32am | Report

Ezreal? Let's see, I'd say better than Tristana, Twitch and Teemo, but completely blown away by the serious carries like Vayne, Corki, Caitlyn, Ashe, Graves, Varus, Urgot, even the all so noob friendly Sivir...

vayne better than ezreal? i play ezreal a lot and have fought vayne many a time and lets just say he uses her crossbow bolts to pick his teeth after she feeds him. and ashe pft please he eats her in mid.

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 1:20pm | Report
Vayne has a way better team fight presence and late game then Ez. He has a better laneing phase but good players can work around it. On the other hadn 99% of the vayne players in soloq suck with her.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 4:09pm | Report
probably so but a good ezreal can dominate and it annoys me that people keep on hating him because they cant use him. ezreal takes a lot of skill and getting used, theres a reason why hes only been a free champion once this entire season.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 4:22pm | Report
He also has a ****ty steroid compared most other AD carrys. Oh so you need to hit 5 ppl to get 50%? Let me just press a button and get more.
The only things that speak for him over any other AD carry is his atk speed debuff. Everything else can be found better on other ad carrys.
Also atm high skill cap =/= high reward. See Karma. It take quite a lot of overview and positioning to use her skill to max and still you end up at best on the same level as a Janna or Soraka that are a slow at pressing keys.
His early game dmg is good and a lot of people, especialy in soloq, just don't get it. Hell I have ppl starting with a Droans on a regular base while I play Janna or something else with little to no sustain. If you stomp people in soloq normal or even in low elo ranked it does not mean the champ is good. It is simple the fact that you are very used to the champ and the enemy has no clue how to play against him. That is all the reasone why Urgot stomped even the top teams early on. Now he does not stomp lanes that easy becaus ppl know how to paly against him.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 6:19pm | Report
his steroid can easily hit 5 if you use his ult and you can use it frequently because of its short time and his q shortens it and even without it maxed he still gets **** done.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 3:32am | Report
Used ult 60 sek no burst dmg and no 5 stacks. IF you used it to farm you are ****ed. Other AD carrys Ultimates are hugh Burst, enemy disposition, hugh steroid or longer range poke with more dmg then ez. On top of that their steroid is point on.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 8:47am | Report
its easy to get it because most of the time if you fire it it will hit minions to not jut the champion to and the learning curve for ezreal is higher than most champs so the reason why people dont like him is because he takes a while to understand

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 9:20am | Report
then you run oom even with soraka.
I can keep this up all day.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 11:25am | Report
I don't feel like keeping up with pointless internet squabbles so I'll agree to disagree.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide