Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who is the most under rated champions in LOL

Creator: MyBloodisBlack December 31, 2013 7:37am
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 7:23pm | Report
Just wanted to add that the occasional Jayce I see still completely rolls over whichever team he's against. I don't see enough of him and I'm terrible with him myself so I can't really judge this one though.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 8:57am | Report
So, if he counters the Meta, why nobody plays Darius lol. Especially with dat buff.
He is gonna kill you!!!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 9:55am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

So, if he counters the Meta, why nobody plays Darius lol. Especially with dat buff.

That buff doesn't do much for him tbh. It's still 100 mana per cast.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 12:44pm | Report
I've seen like 5 Darius's over the past few months and they all stomped their lane and the game. Dunno how or why, but yeah.

I should mention they all built Ravenous Hydra for some reason, but it seemed to work for them.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Probably the same reason Renekton gets Ravenous Hydra? I mean, they both have many things similar, like a Q that deals AoE dmg and W that is an AA modifier.

And that Darius does stomp his lane if he wins it is no secret, cuz he has even higher base damage than Dr. Mundo.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:43pm | Report

I've seen like 5 Darius's over the past few months and they all stomped their lane and the game. Dunno how or why, but yeah.

I should mention they all built Ravenous Hydra for some reason, but it seemed to work for them.

Personally I don't build any offensive item on him. I prefer to just go full tank. I'd say cleaver beats hydra tho.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 2:33pm | Report
The only offense item I build on him his Zephyr for superb mobility with Boots of Swiftness and splitpushing power (I really do like splitpushing, hey Yi). With that (and Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed + Fleet of Foot ) you even got the potential to dive for the carries, especially if the movement speed part of Hemorrhage is working. Also, ganking you gets really hard.
He is gonna kill you!!!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 2:56pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

The only offense item I build on him his Zephyr for superb mobility with Boots of Swiftness and splitpushing power (I really do like splitpushing, hey Yi). With that (and Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed + Fleet of Foot ) you even got the potential to dive for the carries, especially if the movement speed part of Hemorrhage is working. Also, ganking you gets really hard.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 3:10pm | Report
My darius guide is a little outdated but it still works reasonably well. I took to liking hydra to push fast and roam due to the nature of high elo games where winning your lane isn't enough.
iSki123
<Member>
iSki123's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2014 11:08am | Report
In my option Sion.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide