Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Fizz takes no skill

Creator: Xander756 February 26, 2013 11:39am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 11:55am | Report

Sirell, got any popcorn left?

I finished the popcorn about 3-4 pages back (shared some with ChaosxSoul), so I'm on the cookies now. Pretty soon I'll have to move onto the crisps, probably go make some waffles, get some chocolate sauce or treacle or something. Another 3-4 pages should have sprouted by then.

Oh, the sports drinks too. Don't wanna fall asleep in the middle of something sooooooo fun.

:3
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:01pm | Report
Mmmmm, what kind of cookies? Whitechip macadamea nut? Peanut butter? OOH OOH your use of the term "treacle" makes me think you are in europe, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO U HAVE ANY NUTELLA COOKIES
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:01pm | Report
sirell wrote:

I finished the popcorn about 3-4 pages back (shared some with ChaosxSoul), so I'm on the cookies now. Pretty soon I'll have to move onto the crisps, probably go make some waffles, get some chocolate sauce or treacle or something. Another 3-4 pages should have sprouted by then.

Oh, the sports drinks too. Don't wanna fall asleep in the middle of something sooooooo fun.

:3

Don't worry, I'm brigning popcorn this time. And there's still some candy left in my brother stash. I'm sure he won't mind.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:09pm | Report

Mmmmm, what kind of cookies? Whitechip macadamea nut? Peanut butter? OOH OOH your use of the term "treacle" makes me think you are in europe, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO U HAVE ANY NUTELLA COOKIES

I am indeed in Europe. UK, to be exact.

I have regular cookies, triple choc cookies, honeycomb cookies, ginger cookies, Oreos, peanut cookies (man, these ones are addicting as hell), but no nutella cookies. I have nutella though, so I suppose we could just get a knife and get creative with the cookies. And the popcorn.

CHOCOLATE POPCORN.

Gonna die from a sugar shock, I bet. Oh well. #YOLO.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:23pm | Report
...Is chocolate popcorn new to you? We chocolate everything in America. Chocolate pretzels, chocolate covered popcorn, chocolate covered chocolate, chocolate covered bacon... In an unrelated note we also have hamburgers with doughnuts for buns. Why does my chest hurt all of a sudden?

Anywhoser, some honeycomb cookies sound interesting. Mind if i grab a couple, mate?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:26pm | Report
Not a new idea, but I haven't had some in... donkey's years. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've had some, but I've definitely had them. Butterkist does them, I think.

Honeycomb cookies are nice. :3 But they're mine. All mine.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:27pm | Report
:,(

On another side note, how do u deal with a troll? /threadderail. You're welcome, Mods.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:29pm | Report
You feed them until they're are full, or starve them until they die.

Otherwise, I hear Wingardium Leviosa is effective for first-years on their first time troll-hunting.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:29pm | Report

:,(

On another side note, how do u deal with a troll? /threadderail. You're welcome, Mods.

the original and proper way to deal with a troll is to post ponies, all other ways are inferior.

just saiyan.

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:43pm | Report
sirell wrote:

You feed them until they're are full, or starve them until they die.

Otherwise, I hear Wingardium Leviosa is effective for first-years on their first time troll-hunting.

Well, u tell me. That 'lot' came from your side of the 'pond', not mine.

me being cleaver and making british jokes teeheehee

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide