Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Fizz takes no skill

Creator: Xander756 February 26, 2013 11:39am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:55pm | Report
I hear it's a preference thing.

If you feed them, they might be content and leave. But there's nothing to stop them coming back. And since when has appeasement worked well for Britain?

If you starve them, they might die and never come back. However, if they do get nourished, they may return with a vengeance. Hopefully, they'll be discouraged and won't return anyway.

And Wingardium Leviosa is such an unreliable spell anyway. It also requires them to have some form of handheld object which they are thick enough to swing over their head. This troll plays Darius, though, so we should be okay for that. Just wait for that overconfident moment when he tries to dunk and then levitate the axe.
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 1:17pm | Report
sirell wrote:

I hear it's a preference thing.

If you feed them, they might be content and leave. But there's nothing to stop them coming back. And since when has appeasement worked well for Britain?

WE WON TEH WAR DAMMNITZOR!
THerefore, everything was worth it.

/ end forcefedbritishpropoganda

OH, and you mean this?
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 3:48pm | Report
I have yet to see a single rebuttal to any point made in the article whatsoever.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Xander756 wrote:

I have yet to see a single rebuttal to any point made in the article whatsoever.

There were quite a few. You just ignored all of them and attacked things like me saying your main was darius which had nothing to do with the argument instead of trying to answer them.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 3:55pm | Report
except for that little teeny bit about how Fizz takes skill because his kit isn't as straightforward as it sounds on paper...but you've probably never played him, so you'd have no clue. :P

and also what MyRepublic said
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 4:26pm | Report
there were many points you ignored, as usual, on the first few pages and then people decided to talk about popcorn

and really we should just ignore your articles because you are by far the worst "journalist" i have ever seen
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 4:27pm | Report
Except for that teeny bit about how Fizz doesn't really have a good combo breaker when he's snared.

I just beat a Fizz with no effort, btw. Caught by Leona, not getting away from ****.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 4:30pm | Report
sirell stop posting good points you know hes just going to ignore them or say something like "yeah but leona is leona and leona is op brb i gotta make a new article cuz im a journalist also i dont play against leonas ever or play as her but i know shes op also you know im right because i play dominion and im the best in it ever my KDR ratio is 124324235324534/323323453/53234563143"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 4:32pm | Report
But-but-but... D=

D'aww... Back to popcorn, I guess...

*munch munch munch*
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 4:54pm | Report
46% win ratio, 5.5% play and a 0,35% ban rate.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Obviously, most of the community disagree with you. That certainly doesnt make you wrong, though.

But I would just like to point out something. As a former Malz main, do you have an idea how many times I bursted TANKS (not a 1600 HP Teemo) from 100% to 0 from a bush? While having 10% HP?
You know what? With Liandri's Torment, doing that is even easier than before. And you'll just stand there in the pool, dying. Malzahar is nowhere near OP though. Actually, he's barely playable.

Now, I hate playing against Fizz with a passion. He's extremely annoying, and has a huge burst. He does have to make himself vulnerable in order to attack you, let alone "harassing". But a blank point CC like Ryze's snare takes good care of Fizz. Then, it's up to you to pick proper champions in order to beat what's on the other side.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide