Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Worst week in LOL history?

Creator: cooper56 June 21, 2012 6:17pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 1:59am | Report
Can people seriously stop complaining because it's getting really irritating. Every LoL board I go to has people complaining about the servers. Yeah, servers are down and it sucks but the uptime we've had lately was phenomenal. It hasn't even been a whole week since the "beginning of server issues" on Fathers Day and people are crying and pointing fingers for no reason. Just lay back and do some other things instead of causing for fuss for Riot and other players because unless you're helping Riot with coding, you're not helping in any way for form. **** happens, it happened when I played WoW with Blizzard and don't even remind me about Maplestory and hell, I love Valve but Steam does this stuff to me occasionally too. I can give many more examples with games like Eden Eternal with Aeria Games and etc but I won't because I'm not helping the situation like many other people out there that's just spamming. Can we just wait for Riot to take care of their problems that rarely occur? tyty

/rant
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 2:22am | Report
Well normally I'm with you, but these server issues aren't all that rare to be honest :P
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 2:31am | Report
LoL community is spoiled lawl

Just sayin it was ****tons worse during Caitlyn patch and Renekton patch
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 3:14am | Report
I just wish they'd release firefox ahri after this patch.
And a nurse akali sale would be nice.
Starting to daydream after so long without LOL lolz

Servers down is not that bad...just makes my evening boring.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 3:15am | Report

what happens on EU, Luther?

What happens on EU, stays in EU.

Xaioli wrote:

Can people seriously stop complaining because it's getting really irritating. Every LoL board I go to has people complaining about the servers. Yeah, servers are down and it sucks but the uptime we've had lately was phenomenal. It hasn't even been a whole week since the "beginning of server issues" on Fathers Day and people are crying and pointing fingers for no reason. Just lay back and do some other things instead of causing for fuss for Riot and other players because unless you're helping Riot with coding, you're not helping in any way for form. **** happens, it happened when I played WoW with Blizzard and don't even remind me about Maplestory and hell, I love Valve but Steam does this stuff to me occasionally too. I can give many more examples with games like Eden Eternal with Aeria Games and etc but I won't because I'm not helping the situation like many other people out there that's just spamming. Can we just wait for Riot to take care of their problems that rarely occur? tyty

/rant

FridgeOy
<Member>
FridgeOy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 5:10am | Report
Definitely the worst week of LoL for me considering the relatively short time I've been playing.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 6:53am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

/rant

Hear Hear. Servers may be ****ting themselves right now but this was commonplace back in the day, I understand that their company is much larger now than then but I'm pretty sure League is not the only game y'all play. If you are a fan of this game, and you understand the circumstances of how much they have to do to make this work, then you can wait a few days in order for them to fix the issues that are plaguing this patch and we'll all get to play again in due time.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 7:12am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Clearly you never played on EU.
zwoozh
<Member>
zwoozh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 7:32am | Report
riot's dev team is just sucking ballz .__. lots of downtime nd the worst part is that they think they can fix it givin IP boosts <.<
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 7:35am | Report
zwoozh wrote:

riot's dev team is just sucking ballz .__. lots of downtime nd the worst part is that they think they can fix it givin IP boosts <.<

****, I'll take a few days off of LoL every two weeks for free IP Boosts. Iunno where you're going with this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide