Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WTF Guys? Where's TEAM MOBAFIRE?

Creator: AncientNecro February 12, 2012 1:15pm
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 4:10am | Report
Why are we still talking about this?

Did we not agree on the first 1-2 pages of this thread that it was a bad idea, and that people where going to feel left out/disappointed in the end, no matter what we did.

Want to play on a team = make yourself a damn team.

Making it a "mobafire team" will only create hate and jealousy.

Quoted:

WHAT'S UP WITH THE DUFF LOVE!

He's good... But it's not like he's some kind of a god/prophet.

So the "church of duffy" is meaningless to you?
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 4:16am | Report
I was under the impression that this was supposed to be under match-making and such.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 8:21am | Report
WHY IS EVERYONE WORRIED ABOUT THE FORUM DRAMA IF THEY DON'T GET PICKED.

HATERZZZZZ

Mobafire SHOULD look into making a competitive team. MOBAFIRE should decide who the judge is.

I don't understand why everyone is downing this idea. I would LOVE a team from mobafire to cheer for. I don't care if I'm on it, it would feel like your highschools basketball team for me.

BUT I will bust out my pro level support play if requested.^^

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 8:59am | Report
omagma wrote:

Why are we still talking about this?

Did we not agree on the first 1-2 pages of this thread that it was a bad idea, and that people where going to feel left out/disappointed in the end, no matter what we did.

Want to play on a team = make yourself a damn team.

Making it a "mobafire team" will only create hate and jealousy.

So the "church of duffy" is meaningless to you?

It's not meaningless, i look at it like i do at the Scientology church.
Amused of ppl's ignorance, in the inner circle ppl are abolished if they don't aggree with the spiritual leader, and the spiritual leader is always right.

Edit: +rep to thread creator, i would love to see a "serious" mobafire team, i think it would be possible, and would love to one day see Team-Mobafire winning Go4lol or something. :D
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Protocol
<Member>
Protocol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:05am | Report
In the end, it would just be a team sponsored by mobafire, you would have players that didn't come from mobafire.
+Rep if I helped you! | Ahri guide out soon!

Thanks to LeCorpse for my Signature!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:10am | Report
Protocol wrote:

In the end, it would just be a team sponsored by mobafire, you would have players that didn't come from mobafire.

Why would it be so?

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:30am | Report
Babit wrote:

BUT I will bust out my pro level support play if requested.^^

Likewise :D
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:40am | Report
That's the oonly problem.. Everyone think they're sooo skilled, and they can compete on a pro-plan, That's why it would be a problem making a team, everyone thinks they're the best. Let's say only the guys who know they're good, who are actually gold elo signs up. That would make 2-3 sign ups for each role. And they should be able to find their way.

Like: I think i'm pretty skilled but i wouldn't sign up, cuz i know for a fact duff is better than me solo-top. And i think Xenasis is better than me at jungling(don't know this, but cmon he's british and stuff!)
And i don't bring anything special to the other roles.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:53am | Report
Like I said before, you can try it but we wouldn't be officially endorsing you so it wouldn't really be "mobafire's team" in the sense that we're endorsing you. If you make a team of all regular mobafire users, and then prove your worth in a competition, THEN you could pitch it to the admins.

I'm just saying don't expect an endorsement without doing REALLY well and being able to be a threat in competitions, and that is a very, very slim chance.

Another problem is just getting a group of people that can play with eachother ALL THE TIME. A lot of people don't realize that being on a competitive team is almost like having a job. You HAVE to practice, and practice all the time to be competitive.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 9:54am | Report
I wouldn't sign up either, unless somebody actually asked me to. Chaotic knows I suck. :P

I just haven't gotten extremely consistent yet. I'm well on my way though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide