Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

You are sort of able to purchase Limited...

Creator: Mooninites August 8, 2013 4:37pm
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 1:18pm | Report
I'm pretty sure Bewitching Nidalee and Dark Candy Fiddlesticks are not limited edition skins, they are legacy.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 2:12pm | Report
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion_skin

No, they're limited edition

The newer holiday skins are Legacy, Riot probably wants to milk some more out of them by "opening the legacy vault"

EDIT : Dark Candy Fiddlesticks is actually a newer one so hes legacy.

Bewitching Nidalee is limited though
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 2:16pm | Report
holy **** DEWO wtf you doing here o_o :o :O

ZiPH
<Member>
ZiPH's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 2:31pm | Report
If someone is willing to pay and do the transfers just for skins, so be it... doesn't matter to me, maybe matters to some of the ppl that have purchased that skin during that era. Wouldn't be worth it to me.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 5:52pm | Report
ZiPH wrote:

If someone is willing to pay and do the transfers just for skins, so be it... doesn't matter to me, maybe matters to some of the ppl that have purchased that skin during that era. Wouldn't be worth it to me.

You say that cause you didn't buy one... if you had bought something for 1 reason and that reason was invalidated would you care?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 7:21pm | Report
if your only reason for buying something was "I HAVE IT AND YOU DONT HA" then i think its a pretty dumb reason, if you have the skin then who cares if someone else has it too? you already have the skin and unless youre playing in a blind normal youre going to be the only one in that game to have that skin

limited edition stuff is just stupid to me because the only reason people buy it is because of that "HAHAHA YOU DONT HAVE IT AND I DO" thing
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2013 11:10am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

if your only reason for buying something was "I HAVE IT AND YOU DONT HA" then i think its a pretty dumb reason, if you have the skin then who cares if someone else has it too? you already have the skin and unless youre playing in a blind normal youre going to be the only one in that game to have that skin

limited edition stuff is just stupid to me because the only reason people buy it is because of that "HAHAHA YOU DONT HAVE IT AND I DO" thing

or because the skins actually look good/portray the character in a cool way, eg kitty kat katarina

DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2013 11:47am | Report
if thats the case then them being not limited edition shouldnt be a problem
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2013 1:21pm | Report
It's like collecting rare things... would people collect rare things if everybody had them
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2013 1:39pm | Report
i would assume people collected things because they like those things not because they can shove it in peoples face if they dont have it

its selfish and kinda *******ish to have something only because no one else can have it, and then be angry because someone else is getting it too, you basically like the fact no one else has it not because of what it actually is

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide