Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My headers aren't showing in preview?

Creator: CptTeemoOnDuty December 23, 2019 12:01pm
CptTeemoOnDuty
<Member>
CptTeemoOnDuty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2019 12:01pm | Report
Hello, I wanted to update my Teemo guide and also seperate it into different chapters as I beforehand had one giant chapter because I haven't had the time to seperate it yet into different ones as I did with my more recent Shen guide.

When doing so my chapter titles keep showing even though I select Hide and the img I add to the url thing does not show the actual banner. I tried a banner from my shen guide (Which do show) and it also does not work.

Is this a format or dimensions issue? Please let me know thank you.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2019 2:49pm | Report
So, I went ahead and actually checked out your guide. I believe it's going to be a lot better if you move them away from the "Header Image Url" part as it's the place where you put in a new banner that doesn't already have text, then it'll create a banner with text using the text that said chapter is using.

What I would recommend doing is to use a simple solution which is the use of the "img=https://i.imgur.com/rq96A7n.png" code but without the " and with [ ] on each end, and then putting that into the description of each section like where you have your other codes. I put in one of them into your guide and saved (it's located in the introduction chapter), hopefully it stays there so that you can see what I mean if this isn't clear enough.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
CptTeemoOnDuty
<Member>
CptTeemoOnDuty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2019 3:20am | Report
Oh.. did this get changed then? I used it the way I am now in my other guide and it worked fine. Before in my guides I used the img bbcode tag to add banners to my sections but I thought now it could be changed with the header img thing.

Either way, even if I remove the text and stuff, it still keeps showing the chapter texts which I would prefer if it did not. I don't know if this can be disabled or not, I'll keep playing around with it and see.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I found what I was doing wrong... I forgot that the first tab of the guide had the Legacy style enabled, meaning that those sections worked like they used to back in the day. I disabled it and now I can format it a bit easier, since I feel like this way it is more structured.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide