Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"Pro" Guides

Creator: Sinjustice July 21, 2011 11:12pm
96 posts - page 9 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10852
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 9:24pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

You don't have to be pro to be popular.


Take me for example! :B

/joke

but srs, people recognize me sometimes! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh and Canoas, ****ing +Rep, this made me rofl so much:

"Wow, I'm really amazed at your thought process, whatever that may be."

so true

<3 you Tem

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1560
Joined:
Dec 20th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 5:22am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Can you prove he doesn't?


SixSonatas wrote:

I can testify that Stonewall certainly knows the jungle but does not know the game. My teammates and I have played against him before, whether he jungled or not; my teammates beat him in lane when he laned, and we beat his team when he jungled.

Can you prove he does?

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Sinjustice
<Editor>
Sinjustice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
205
Joined:
Nov 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 10:38am | Report
EvilDice wrote:




Can you prove he does?


Yes, because everyone plays their best at all times.

Yo always #1. Es best LoL play. Never loose. Huehuehue

But srsly, I've seen plenty of high Elo players make low Elo plays and mistakes.
The idea that Stonewall008 doesn't understand this game is silly.

Case in point, Saintvicious uses his material so he can have something to back up his guides.


I feel we're running around in circles and completely derailing the original issue of this thread (WHICH SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MORE OR LESS RESOLVED THANKS TO OUR SEXY VETERANS) by talking about dumb ****.
Just because you're popular doesn't mean you're pro.
Just because you're pro doesn't mean you're popular (or well known).
Just because you're pro doesn't mean you write good guides.
Just because you write good guides doesn't mean you're pro.
Just because you're elephant doesn't make you Alan Rickman.

/rant

Let's be friends. ALL OF US.



If you like one of my guides or a comment of mine, toss me a +Rep. Please and thank you!
PM me if you have any questions or suggestions.
XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Posts:
180
Joined:
Jul 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 10:41am | Report
Sinjustice wrote:


Let's be friends. ALL OF US.


ARE YOU A BRONY?!?!?!
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2457
Joined:
Jan 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 10:43am | Report
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GUYS

LET'S BE FRIENDS
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
4363
Joined:
Mar 28th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 10:46am | Report
Canoas wrote:
Like I said plenty of times already, even though your puny little brain cannot understand it, a normal guide should include clear explanations on why items, masteries and runes are taken and what you should do in each phase of the game, as well as special tricks the character may have.
That is the core of a guide, providing the information to quickly understand the champion and greatly boosting the learning curve of that particular character, as well as providing useful insight on abilities, items and gameplay that may help improve a more advanced player's skills.


So, basically, arguably the worst of the guides (LP's Ali guide) has ALL of these things?
Tri lane for life.
XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Posts:
180
Joined:
Jul 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 10:49am | Report
Xenasis wrote:

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GUYS

LET'S BE FRIENDS

I would like your sig, if it was Pinkie Pie. Alas, it is not....
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2457
Joined:
Jan 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 11:09am | Report
XnMiller wrote:


I would like your sig, if it was Pinkie Pie. Alas, it is not....


Rarity's way too stylin' for you to understand. Rainbow Dash is too cool, up on her cloud. Yes, I have two!

I have made a Pinkie one for someone before, funnily enough! -
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1560
Joined:
Dec 20th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 11:26am | Report
Wow, you use the excuse "everyone has bad games" to justify your argument? Really? I have nothing against stonewall, I think he is great for the community. However, his jungle tutorials are about basic **** that everyone 1500+ already knows. Guess what? He's 1500. He is an above average player, but that does not make him as knowledgeable as a 2k player. If he was this knowledgeable, he would be jungling for a pro team(like saintvicious does!).

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Posts:
3064
Joined:
Nov 9th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 2:21pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

So, basically, arguably the worst of the guides (LP's Ali guide) has ALL of these things?


It must be in invisible ink, because I sure as hell can't see it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide