Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Randomize Code...

Creator: jhoijhoi August 1, 2012 4:51am
15 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 2:46am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Honestly, you shouldn't allow randomize on comments or guides. It would be so easy to create confusion all over the forum. One person reading one argument, the other reading the opposite argument, and me laughing. Yes, it would be fun, but it would create needless trouble for the mods.
And in guides.. 99% of the people see the right build, but one unlucky dude would get the ****piest one possible.
"Hmm, 90%+ rating? I guess this build must be good"
Hahaha.. guess again

Canoas wrote:

it would be fun

nuff' said, add it.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 11:59pm | Report
@jhoijhoi, it depends on the situation. Some line breaks would disappear, some would get included that previously get removed. So you might have some paragraphs that don't have a blank line between them or paragraphs with extra lines between them. Would look bad to have such things happen site wide and I think people would be pissed :)

I need to put in some graceful white space handling anyways, I just need to give it some thought. Unfortunately it's too late for MOBAFire but, I'd like to improve on it for future sites.

@Canoas, people had been able to do it for some time and nothing bad seemed to happen so I think it would be ok :) If someone starts trolling with it then we can slap them on the wrist.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 7:48am | Report
Matt wrote:

@Canoas, people had been able to do it for some time and nothing bad seemed to happen so I think it would be ok :) If someone starts trolling with it then we can slap them on the wrist.

That's because I wasn't here

hahahahaha
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 2:37pm | Report
Canoas: Um... you were here. The randomize code was here before I came, and you were certainly around when I was new.

Matt: Fair enough. Is there a reason why it's too late for MobaFire to overhaul things?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 5:58pm | Report
I left for a short time and before that I never got the chance to use it. When I came back ot had stopped working.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide