Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2000 elo jungle, top, mid player. AMA

Creator: throatslasher February 8, 2013 10:24am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Volibear is my main jungler! He demands more respect! His only rue weakness is his clear speed and ability to be kited.

But he still has a pretty angry gank and snowballs deceptively well.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 3:21pm | Report
nah his ganks too strong and passive baits op

top he just loses most matchups

and yea I ping people all the time :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 1:57pm | Report

Best 5 Junglers in my opinion
#1 Amumu - offers great CC for team, has great dominance and presence early,mid and late.
#2 Hecarim - one of the strongest junglers in late game, and also holds one of the best presence mid game. Decent CC, great initiation and deals heavy AOE damage. Recommend this champ to carry hard.
#3 Xin - insane ganks, and damage output early and mid, falls off late, but still has presence.
#4 Vi - Similar to Xin, falls off pretty easily though, not had much experience with Vi, but usually I win against one when it comes to late/mid game but XJ9 seems to pull this off quite easily.
#5 Nunu - insane counter jungler, great synergy with most team compositions, has nice utility, hard to master but when played right you'll start to understand why I've put this in top 5 ^_^

"Decent junglers"
#1 Lee - decent early but cant really carry in my opinion, i never lose vs a lee...I just wait till mid/late and he doesn't do anything useful.
#2 Darius - early/mid game dominance, decent jungle time - falls of late
#3 Maokai - similar to amumu except less presence, can easily be counted and made useless
#4 Olaf - shown to be the fastest jungler and statistically the best, but has struggled in s3 to make an impact
#5 Karthus - fast, can gank easily, prone to counter jungling, but once he hits 6 he can just farm-farm-farm and just press R when hes hitting golems or some ****, had some nice success with karthus jungle lately.
#6 Jarvan (thanks wrath:D)

Rofl junglers
#1 Nocturne - USELESS!!! I always lose with a Nocturne on my team, offers nothing to a team late game, lacks damage, has "alright" cc with fear but its not good enough. His ultimate is okay, but since he lacks damage his ganks are not the strongest. Whenever I see someone pick this champ, I always rage a little and think "you fear....then what?"
#2 Fiddlesticks - Easily counted and hard to get ultimate off
#3 Cho'gath - Decent in his own right but he struggles really hard early and mid game
#4 Shyvana - Same reasons as Nocturne, just useless.
#5 Warwick - Warwick still decent, but this isn't Season 1 anymore, theres much more better junglers, and most people know how to counter his ultimate, can easily be shutdown now.

Strange but works junglers:
#1 Poppy - has decent ganks and jungle clearence but suffers getting gold income in comparison to top. Still good in jungle though, won a few games as poppy jungle.
#2 Tryndamere - risky but if you can get fed early its pretty much GG [towerdiving after 6 is good too]
#3 Kayle - strong presence and jungle clearence
#4 Gragas - insane ganks after 6 and decent jungle clearence, easily counted though.
#5 Pantheon - simialr reasons to Gragas

Other junglers that work, but i don't recommend: Mundo, Singed Master Yi, Rammus, Volibear and Elise
Why? They're just better in lanes, simple as.

you didnt even mention trundle at all in here, hes good at everything except his ult is trash right now because of the hp stacking meta right now, and i think hes a way better counter jungler than nunu because of his Q making him a good duelist against anyone that uses AD, and his pillar almost always burns a flash and his contaminate is a good steroid to me

also as for kayle rumble and nidalee

Kayle, i tried her before but i was never very good with her every time i tried to use her

Rumble, ive never used a champion that used something that wasnt mana so i think itll take a while to learn him

Nidalee, im tempted to try her because of her playstyle but i never got around to it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 1:26pm | Report
You've never played a mana less champ? You're missing out.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 1:33pm | Report
What's your stance on Anivia?

I'm think about trying her out because she's always been a massive pain in the *** to me every time I see her, yet no one really seems to play her often?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 5:15pm | Report

You've never played a mana less champ? You're missing out.

ive tried morde and vlad and i didnt like using either of them, ill try rumble next time hes free, also whats your view on olaf top/jungle? ive been thinking about getting him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 8:16pm | Report
He's ok in both roles. Check my tier list, OTG
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 8:17pm | Report
Top of tier 1, no wonder. >.>

And to think my friend who mains her thinks she's not even that great due to mobility and mana consumption. -.-
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2013 9:39pm | Report
Well, in my tier list, the higher or lower a champion is in the individual tier doesn't mean anything. it's not elementz's tier list.

Ask me more ****!
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2013 9:59pm | Report
Alright, here's one, how do you gauge when it's a good idea to roam or not from mid, and to where?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide