Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can you explain this damage to me?

Creator: cahanghally June 30, 2020 5:13am
cahanghally
<Member>
cahanghally's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2020 5:13am | Report
After the game when you look at the stats you can read a stat "Self mitigated Damage". I dont know what it stands for though. Does it include damage mitigated by armor and mr or how did I get 14k on Ezreal Jngl?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2020 5:41am | Report
In very simple terms, self mitigated damage is the amount of damage reduced or blocked on yourself through abilities or shields. Any damage reduction whether it is from your resistances (Magic Resist or Armor) or from your abilities like ( Lux's Prismatic Barrier) or from items such as Bloodthirster all count towards your self mitigated damage.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Everly Price
<Member>
Everly Price's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2022 9:43am | Report
Fruxo wrote:
In very simple terms, self mitigated damage is the amount of damage reduced or blocked on yourself through abilities or shields. Any damage reduction whether it is from your resistances (Magic Resist or Armor) or from your abilities like ( Lux's Prismatic Barrier) or from items such as Bloodthirster all count towards your self mitigated damage.

Ohh..I have the same problem. Thanks for help! Can you tell something else? How can i see the exact number of my guides liked and disliked ?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2022 5:25am | Report
Ohh..I have the same problem. Thanks for help! Can you tell something else? How can i see the exact number of my guides liked and disliked ?

Hey @ Everly Price,

If you still need help with your issue, you can check your total votes on your guide by going to your profile and click Guides, Discussions & Media
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Knobse
<Member>
Knobse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2023 12:10pm | Report
thanks for the help!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide