Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to lane solo mid against a LeBlanc?

Creator: riptide333 March 29, 2012 6:34am
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 6:02am | Report
LeBlanc is one of those champs that you scream at your monitor when playing against because she seems so OP.

Then you play her a few times and scream at your monitor because you suck so hard with her.

lol.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
puidokas
<Member>
puidokas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 12:02pm | Report
I just got LeBlanc and i can say 1 thing - it OWNS!!!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:08am | Report
LeBlanc has really high burst damage. Be cautious and as everyone else said, she has the slowest attack speed in the game. She is annoying as heck to mid against. If you are playing as Veigar know that she has a jump that can be used to jump outside of the ring on your stun.
Razormaul
<Member>
Razormaul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:16am | Report
If you can play draft mode and counter pick her than you should try Galio.Because he is tanky she can't burst him down.But if you are doing blind pick and you aren't a champion that is good against her just try to push the lane (shes a bad pusher) and stay away from her.DON'T let her combo you or your dead :(
Looking for guides for junglers? Check out my guides for, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai.
Please vote and comment. Thank you!
Razormaul
<Member>
Razormaul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:17am | Report
If you can play draft mode and counter pick her than you should try Galio.Because he is tanky she can't burst him down.But if you are doing blind pick and you aren't a champion that is good against her just try to push the lane (shes a bad pusher) and stay away from her.DON'T let her combo you or your dead :(
Looking for guides for junglers? Check out my guides for, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai.
Please vote and comment. Thank you!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 3:00am | Report
early ganks. and play sion. done.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 4:00am | Report
Merc /+ Negatron.

I generally get an early abyssal
TheOchremancer
<Member>
TheOchremancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2012 7:31pm | Report
Play Morg, level spellshield, Leblanc useless, gg.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the epic signature!
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 9:09am | Report
Your issue is starting with meki pendant...

i.e, you're not in control of the lane at all. She's free to do what she wants to you in the early levels.

Top picks (safe) picks vs her are those who can afk push the lane really quickly with little danger to themselves -

Morgana, Sion, etc.

This is due to the fact that even if they are ganked, either they don't care, (i.e, morgana) or can feed a kill or two, yet still just safely afk push the lane.

Meeting LB for the first time normally gets a few people punching their monitors.

You won't find many LB's who know how to transition into late game. So that's another method of fighting her. Stalling for time.

The above are better though.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 12:00pm | Report
Push to her turret and save flash for when the enemy jungler comes to say hi. She can't last hit at her turret for ANYTHING. Farm, keep her from farming, and try not to get nailed by her jungler. When you get the cash, get some mres ( Mercury's Treads and Athene's Unholy Grail) then stop caring about her, because since she has, like, 20 CS and you have 60 and some mres, she's totally useless for the rest of the game. GG.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide