Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If you were going to learn 1 or 2 junglers....

Creator: CrazyMBP July 24, 2012 7:27pm
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 1:17am | Report
^.^ I think Burnout provides enough movement speed to execute a good gank.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
jamjam
<Member>
jamjam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 3:01pm | Report
udyr maybe? malphite is op late game too!
Check out FreeLoLRP.com to win $10 riot point cards daily!
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 4:43pm | Report
Malphite is awesome. Nice top too.
As others have said, Lee Sin and Shyvana
are top-notch and used in all levels of
play.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 8:28pm | Report
Most shyvannas I see suck at ganking until level 6 coz of flash over exhaust. Shyvanna jungler with exhaust scares me.

Also, Nautilus

DuskToGlory
<Member>
DuskToGlory's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 8:54pm | Report
Quoted:

Yeah I always start boots 3 in jungle :P
I seldom start cloth 5 and never start longsword lol

Maybe it's just me

when first trying out a jungler I always start cloth 5 just to make sure if something goes wrong with my initial clear, I'll have health left over to gank if nessesary. One health potion doesn't cut it for me so longsword is not an option. I'll start boot 3 after I'm used to my route, usually takes one game.

Thanks to DuskToGlory for the sigs. LOL :)

Working on a Pantheon guide, will finish when I get around to it, could be never.
+Rep? I ran out of witty remarks about this, just do it, or not.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 9:13pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Most shyvannas I see suck at ganking until level 6 coz of flash over exhaust. Shyvanna jungler with exhaust scares me.

Flash infinitely better than Exhaust on Shyvana.

Pre-6, you don't gank at all unless it is absolutely necessary. Instead, you run into the enemy jungle and eat anything in there that's alive. Flash is used for escaping or chasing for the kill. Exhaust is still great, but won't really help in 2v1s or 3v1s.

That's almost the same as ganking, because potentially 2 lanes are going to run out of lane into the jungle, losing gold and experience. If they don't, you gain free reign over their jungle as very few champions are stronger than Shyvana at the early levels.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 10:08pm | Report

One health potion doesn't cut it for me so Long Sword is not an option.

Remember that you said for you. Long Sword is for speed jungling if it is absolutely necessary, it is still an option though.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 1:14am | Report
Keondre wrote:

^.^ I think Burnout provides enough movement speed to execute a good gank.

that is correct, getting boots straight off the bat is a stupid move on shyvana, you are aiming for either more damage or more armor.

You forgot to add Regrowth Pendant and 1 Health Potion but I guess it is only for specific champions and only if you can play them right.

Keondre wrote:

Remember that you said for you. Long Sword is for speed jungling if it is absolutely necessary, it is still an option though.

Not exactly, Long Sword is for the champions that are AD and are designed for the jungle. It is because they have huge sustain and need neither armor or health potions to start off in jungle, take Warwick for example. He can get Long Sword and a Health Potion without smite and still jungle smoothly because of his passive and q.

One champions Keondre did not include, though I like most of her choices, is Amumu. Amumu is one of the most underestimated champions in the game simply because not many people know how to play him. You see Amumu is considered an easy champion to learn, but the fact of the matter is that he is one of the hardest champions to master because of how his ability's work. Not only that, his mana problems have to be balanced with allowing blue to others and if he gets his blue taken at the start of the game then only a mastered Amumu can recover. I am rambling now, but if you are willing to put the time into Amumu then he can become one of the most prominent champions in your arsenal. If you wish for more information/to follow a guide then just pick the top rated Amumu guide. Not because it is the top rated Amumu guide, because this guide is top rated for a reason.

I would have the other jungler as Lee Sin cause...

it's Lee Sin. Trust me, you could be a complete wreck and carry a game with Lee Sin
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 1:14am | Report
sorry, internet was really slow and clicked twice :3
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards