Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If you were going to learn 1 or 2 junglers....

Creator: CrazyMBP July 24, 2012 7:27pm
Datoxx
<Member>
Datoxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 1:10pm | Report
Lee Sin, Nocturne, Shyvana go for these to snowball games
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 11:59pm | Report
I currently play maokai and shaco, both fun as heck, both some pretty ganky ****ers(i don't recommend maokai pre-1400)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 2:15am | Report
Umm idk why i always do this but i use Rengar for Jungle. I think he clears very very fast considering.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 6:58am | Report
Seese wrote:

Umm idk why i always do this but i use Rengar for Jungle. I think he clears very very fast considering.

Really? I read he is crazy slow o.o

I currently play Diana and Evelynn in the jungle, but I'm very curious about Shyvana because of the way she can just barge into your enemy's jungle
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 9:21am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Really? I read he is crazy slow o.o

Um...I don't really have a problem because i start clearing the jungle welll before minions spawn and have red buff by the time everyone is lvl 2. SO im about to hit lvl 3 after 2 fights in the jungle with Rengar
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:49am | Report
Lee Sin and Skarner. If you don't master these 2 you're gonna have a bad time in high elo.
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 10:58am | Report
Nunu & Willump and Shen are beginner-friendly and fun junglers. The only thing is the former falls off somewhat late-game, while the latter is quite slow.

Nocturne is the jungler I'd recommend for a first 6300 IP purchase, among Maokai, (he's now cheaper, so anybody who doesn't have him should go for it), Shyv or Skarner.

Other really great picks are Malphite and Dr. Mundo.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 11:09am | Report
Nunu does not fall off at all late game , in fact late game is one of his strongest points o_o if u wanna play nunu without counter jungling (which is his main purpose) then he is friendly, but there are way better junglers for beginners for that , like skarner .

Shen is a pretty bad jungler these days , and belongs in top lane . Honestly , he isn't a good jungler in general , and a pick for lazy people.

I would advise skarner , amumu and hecarim . They r all extremely easy to handle .
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 11:20am | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

Nunu does not fall off at all late game , in fact late game is one of his strongest points o_o if u wanna play nunu without counter jungling (which is his main purpose) then he is friendly, but there are way better junglers for beginners for that , like skarner .

Shen is a pretty bad jungler these days , and belongs in top lane . Honestly , he isn't a good jungler in general , and a pick for lazy people.

I would advise skarner , amumu and hecarim . They r all extremely easy to handle .

Well, yeah, about falling off, it just depends on the player. Most good players will understand what he's capable of and prevent the carries from dealing damage, especially the AD guys.

Shen is a ganking jungler and in my opinion his ganks are exceptional. He has his dash + red so it's not that bad, he soaks up damage, he can dive easily... He just can't do much else, though. He has to gank if he doesn't want to get screwed over later. His clear is slow, so he can't power farm much. However, what helps him a lot is his ult. Turn fights upside down for lols.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

DwTs
<Member>
DwTs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 3:09pm | Report
Lee sin for sure.He is one of the greatest junglers and he has very good ganks in early.Also if you build him assasin you will have some good mid and end game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide