Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a few people who honestly want to...

Creator: Chains357 June 9, 2013 1:44pm
1 2 3 4
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 1:44pm | Report
Well, seeing how shaky this job I have is becoming I am looking for a few people to duo and create a team with who want to climb to challenger and start looking for some extra money to make out of the LOL competitive seen within the next 6-8 months,

I am a bronze 5 player (4-5) and have been playing for 3 months. But am looking to make this a secondary job as a proffesional player.. Now i am not the best player right now but hopefully with the right group of people we can practice and climb to the top.

I know i might get flamed with things like ''Bronze player thinks he can go pro'' and I am fine with that, but if theres anyone out there who wants to atleast make an attempt at this you can PM me and add meon LOL.

Name ign:Chains357

server:NA
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 1:51pm | Report
LoL isn't easy, if you are currently in Bronze V it means your fundamentals aren't strong. Do you follow pro play? Are you aware of the strategies being employed in pro play? Most importantly, have you applied that knowledge toward analyzing your own gameplay to see how the pros differ from you?

You need to do that first: get a grip on what you need to work on in order to improve, and really focus on doing it. Only then will you realistically be able to make challenger.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 1:57pm | Report
Going from bronze 5 to challenger is kind of a long run.

If you can make it, it's great, but do not be disappointed if you wont make it :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 2:14pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Going from bronze 5 to challenger is kind of a long run.

If you can make it, it's great, but do not be disappointed if you wont make it :P

This
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 2:18pm | Report
I know. being realistic, but its worth a try with the right knowledge and practice routines? and mentoring of course
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 2:35pm | Report
There are loads of steps to get better, to improve, but the main things definately are:
- Understand builds
- Understand champions
- Understand tactics
- Understand yourself, what are YOU capable of

Of course, the first 3 are quite straight forward, you must understand what items/runes/masteries/whatever are capable of, you must understand what champions are capable of, you must understand what tactics are capable of, why we play the current meta.
This can be done by analysing games, this can be done by playing games, this can be done by research, this can be done by calculations. Lots of ways to do this.

But the last one is special, since you must know what YOU can do. This really takes a lot of practise. You must see if you are a toplaner, midlaner, jungler, whatever. Find your own strengths, find your own weaknesses. Abuse your strengths, improve your weaknesses, and you will raise divisions.

That is the tip I can give you. Though I am afraid I will not be a good mentor, so I cannot really help you with that :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 2:58pm | Report
Thanks that was actually pretty solid advice that i can follow. especially witht he meta
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Another question that I might have is, is there a website or something in that nature that i can look at that would help me research the current meta and advanced tactics such as good mechanics and what not?
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:07pm | Report
Watch pro players' streams, or just spectate the high elo games from the client main page.

There's also http://www.probuilds.net/ which lets you see what pros build on champions. Be warned that many pros are only good at one role and they may fill for a role they are unfamiliar with in solo queue, leading to them making suboptimal purchase decisions.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:10pm | Report
only like, 6 leagues to go
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide