Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucian (or General)Tips & Tricks?

Creator: Blubbles May 3, 2016 12:36am
Blubbles
<Member>
Blubbles's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2016 12:36am | Report
So I am a Dota 2 player (1.3k hours). Because a majority of my friends in real life play League I thought I'd give it a try. I have a a couple dozen games under my belt now, and I'll probably be rotating which weeks I play League and which I play Dota. I'm a pretty active member over at Dotafire.

Anyway I've decided on Lucian(Went like 23/4 first game with him!), Quinn, Ekko, Azir, and Kalista for my beginner champ pool. If you have any tips and tricks for these champions, or just any in general, I'm all ears. I know some basic stuff like that you only have to shoot one Lightslinger shot before you execute another spell and the other shot will fire, or that you can just hold down shift and right click to kite everyone as Kalista.

Thanks,
Blubbles
DvusIV
<Member>
DvusIV's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2016 10:05am | Report
You have picked some high mechanical champs to start off with!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2016 1:52pm | Report
Hey there,

Don't forget that you can use Lucian's ult to clear waves effectively (it deals more damage to minions). Might be useful if you quickly need to get rid of minions to save a turret or whatnot.

Instead of building Ekko full AP assassin-like, you can also build him as a bruiser or full tank. It works disgustingly well. Items like Sunfire Aegis and Iceborn Gauntlet work well in that build, and he's played (solo) top or sometimes jungle.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2016 1:47pm | Report
Your champion-pool consists of a lot of mechanically-difficult champions. What they all have in common as well, is that they are able to punish opponents very well, especially when you are ahead. If I were you, I would try to focus on positioning, wave-control and practicing how to play when ahead. I can't give you any direct advice, as every situation is different and you're going to have to get an eye for it yourself. I'm willing to review some of your gameplays to help you with this. If you're interested, check this

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide