Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Need help for a few champs and the game in...

Creator: Flubadoo April 21, 2011 2:24am
1 2
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 2:24am | Report
Just hit level 30, and I did one ranked match.

As Jungle Olaf, I fed 1/8/8, apologized to my team a lot, although I got 2 successful ganks.

I think I need help with some last hitting, how to zone and harrass properly, and knowing when to run and when to fight.

I use mainly: Malzahar, Kennen, Renekton, Ryze, Olaf
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 2:56am | Report
Just wait until minions are low enough to last hit, you do not wanna constantly hit them early game unless they are, or else you will push far and be eligible for a gank at any given time. If you wanna push, that's a different story.

Zoning and harassing is champion specific.

Run if it is a bad situation, fight if you can win. Hard to put it in other terms. :x

Add me in game if you are on US and we can chat and I can play with you:

wRAthoFVuLcAn

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 3:39am | Report
Check this video 1st:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/video/zoning-tutorial-9

It is about zoning. Lasthitting is something you realy need to learn. But it is hard to teach since every champion have diferent attack animation. Best one to train lasthitting is imho Miss Fortune.
LeBlanc from casters is nice too but MF is AD/AS so she does it (and needs it) more frequently.

If you are lvl 30 you have ArP runes probably already. So all you have to do is to calculate or just click on the creep you will lasthit and watch his hp. Keep in mind your AD and attack when he is at that spot.

I know it is on LC but i found this quite interesting to read. You might check this out.
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/5837-miyas-comprehensive-last-hit-analysis/
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
mobrebel
<Member>
mobrebel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 2:53pm | Report
^

What they said. Pretty much summed up what I would have said.

BUT, for last hitting, it would be a good idea to get used to the attack animation of said champions you play and then practice hitting the minions when they low on health in a practice match. It is what I usually do.

Thanks to Scrax for my Evelynn Sig.I did the Yi, Anivia, and Udyr Sig.
Visit my signature shop! I will take requests!
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31072/Real_LoL <- My stream is UP!
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 12:22pm | Report
I'm very sad.
I went on my smurf and I did a few games (level 1-5) and I only carried one of them as Garen, did average on other games.

Another thing I sometimes do is that I lose my lead.

For example, I was 5/1 Junglelaf a while back and everything was cool, but endgame it was 7/5/11 or something along those lines. How do I keep snowballing? This also happened to me when I was 7/0 Renekton, I was matched up with a horrible team that fed as well, but in the end I was 10/10/19 or something. I think it's me and my horribad teamfighting skills. How can I improve teamfighting? I always seem to die in one, unless I'm Garen, who runs in, steals a kill with ult from my friend, then spins the hell out?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 2:38pm | Report
You have to know your separate role in a teamfight, it depends on the champ.

A tank should be tanking.

If you are a squishy ranged carry, such as Twitch, position yourself in tight areas where it is hard for the enemy to move, and don't get in the middle of the whole fight, stay back.

If you are Kat, shunpo in, spin, and gtfo.

If you are support, stay back and support.

It all depends on who you are and who the enemies are.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2011 10:44am | Report
Well lately I've just been running Garen, building him like Tryndamere, and running into a teamfight and stealing my friends' kills and then running the hell out and having a blast with them.

I've gotten quite good with last hitting (and ending up with highest CS since people only autoattack), but I'm stomping low levels (smurf), but I wonder if anyone is up for queuing with me in normals and just giving me critique sometime on Thursday or Wednesday since I still don't know all of my shortcomings.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2011 7:05pm | Report
I would play with you, if you are on US servers add me:

wRAthoFVuLcAn

Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 8:42am | Report
Finally began my carrying spree. Jungle Xin is TOO good.

Also, how exactly do you deal damage as Corki? I'm building him right, but I think I'm playing him somewhat wrong. His missiles feel really weak, especially since they don't scale with AD and I don't ever try to confront someone 1v1.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 12:35pm | Report
not weak at all.

most damage is your e + standard attack, get manamune and spam ult while auto attacking for xtra damage/poke.

trinity force, manamune, black cleaver, all amazing on corki.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide