Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help with akali

Creator: make264 July 19, 2011 3:29am
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 11:02pm | Report
Yea, and then there are things on EVERY energy champ to let you regen it quicker, with Akali that is hitting your Q'd target.

And it still regens rly quick, and no worries about being oom.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2011 11:08pm | Report
make264 wrote:

You evertried spamming all spells at akali, kennen, shen? Their energy runs out fast.
Like shens taunt at lvl 1 takes 120 energy. Over half of your energy.
If i remember right kennen can barely spam q all the time without losing energy.
And whit akali that smoke cloud And spamming q and a gets ur energy low pretty fast.

I've never had any problems with her energy.
And if it's low I just wait and farm.

During team fights, You get in and out.
So you should be fine.

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 9:55am | Report
make264 wrote:

You evertried spamming all spells at akali, kennen, shen? Their energy runs out fast.
Like shens taunt at lvl 1 takes 120 energy. Over half of your energy.
If i remember right kennen can barely spam q all the time without losing energy.
And whit akali that smoke cloud And spamming q and a gets ur energy low pretty fast.

they key to energy champs is pacing. At full energy, you have the option of bursting out all of your abilities in quick succession. However, when laning, you won't always have full energy but you should never be in a situation where you CAN'T use an ability. I never have trouble "spamming" my q when playing any of the ninjas because I pace them apart to get just enough energy to continue the job without dropping my energy levels too low. It's something you have to get a feel for. Also with Akali, popping your mark essentially refunds the cost of using the skill, so when choosing what to throw your mark at, you need to decide, "will I be able to pop my mark and get the energy back or should I choose another target." This is especially important when you're running low on energy. The nice thing about Akali is that her ult doesn't use energy so you never have to worry about not being able to use it (unless you're bad at managing her charges).
make264
<Member>
make264's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 11:48pm | Report
What im saying like shen runs out of energy really fast compared to mana character at late game like sona if build right it can spam spells basicly all day.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 12:45am | Report
Can you read what we all just said?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 1:29am | Report
make264 wrote:

What im saying like shen runs out of energy really fast compared to mana character at late game like sona if build right it can spam spells basicly all day.

The energy system does limit you.
But it shouldn't cripple you.

If you don't like the Energy system find a new champion to play is all I can say.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 2:33am | Report
And try energy regen runes :o
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Nominty nom
<Member>
Nominty nom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 3:11am | Report
alright heres what i gotta say, after reading this last page here are my tips, you ask is akali/ shen are good junglers and my answer is yes and no shen can be a good jungler but there are better jungle choices and akali is the same. Look at my build and use the runes masteries and items, i saw that you favorited a akali guide that i think is kinda bad try to use mine instead and see how that works out for ya. the thing with akali in lane is you should be harassing alot and trying to last hit with you attacks and spells because you can, even though there will be a frame of 5-10sec where you will have to rely on your basic attacks for last hits it kinda doesnt matter cuz that way way way better then most champs, even on sona its kinda hard to last hit with your q alot and you basic attacks do nothin unless you have your q aura up. Sona also might be able to spam all day but she will eventually have to b to get her mana back or wait longer then you do for each spell. One last thing i gotta say and its this if your looking for someone who excels in a area more then most other champs dont play akali because she is great because of how balanced she is, she has no real large weakness in her gameplay and that is what makes her great imo
Go see my guide and have YOUR MIND BLOWN!
KoH_pHresh
<Member>
KoH_pHresh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 8:41am | Report
Im decent with Akali in ranked, and based on my experience, farming up and racking champ kills are your main objectives early-mid game imo. However, they're not stupid enough to not buy Oracle's Elixir, so that will bring harder gameplay for Akali ranked players.

Fortunately, Just as what Temzilla said before, Akali IS a solid anti-carry mainly because of her unbelievable burst damage. And by the way, you also need a good team to support you and the whole team. Otherwise, no matter how good your k/d ratio is, you still lose if your team has no teamwork.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2011 9:43am | Report

And try energy regen runes :o

no don't do that, energy runes are a waste, all they do is compensate for lack of ability to manage energy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide