Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Questions I can't find answers too.

Creator: drunken0elf December 16, 2011 6:39am
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 2:17am | Report

My very first character was Tristana, my recommendation is to learn 2-4 characters very well, learn them, play them, master them, love them.... and then play them some more. That's when I started getting better and started expanding to other characters, once you've played about 10-15, I'd say the dynamics of new characters become very easy to learn.

Plus it helps to have played characters when facing them, simply because you know there strengths, weaknesses, if the player has absolutely no idea what they are doing...

This, and get to know at least 2 roles really well (ranged ad, mage, tank, off tank, jungle, support, etc)
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 5:14am | Report
Thank you all, I'm now confident to what i'm gonna do in the near futur.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
GoliathGTX
<Member>
GoliathGTX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 3:52am | Report
I think Caitlyn is pretty good for starter since she has the longest range for safety and also an escape mechanism. However, she is expensive so if you want a cheap alternative I guess Tristana will do. You don't need to gank much playing AD carry though, just farm and farm and farm and eat your enemies alive in late game.
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 5:54am | Report
GoliathGTX wrote:

I think Caitlyn is pretty good for starter since she has the longest range for safety and also an escape mechanism. However, she is expensive so if you want a cheap alternative I guess Tristana will do. You don't need to gank much playing AD carry though, just farm and farm and farm and eat your enemies alive in late game.

haha, I was hesitating between Caitlyn, Miss Fortune and Vayne. Now I'll buy Cailtyn. Thanks man, its been 4 days that was bothering me ^-^

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 6:39am | Report
Tristana is actually free if you have Facebook.
abzilla
<Member>
abzilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 8:37pm | Report
I rcommend Teemo. He's stealthy, ganky, and if u play him right, annoying as ****. If you like Sivir then you'll want something like Vayne or even Talon. Don't buy any champs just yet. You just started and there are so many to go through. Play all the champs you can before level 20. When you hit 20, I would say make your decision then. You don't wanna buy Caitlyn now then later wish you saved the ip for runes or a cheaper yet more fun champion.

Click +Rep if you thought I was helpful please! Also check out my Ryze build!
I will Ryze to the occasion... hur hur
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 2:05am | Report
Try some custom or AI games to get the feel of new champions when they are free. Try them all because chances are, they won't be free for another 3 months (6+ months if they are 6300). You want to look at videos and guides of other people playing the few that you felt comfortable with so you can get a more versatile opinion on the playstyle and such of those champions.

Wait until the next week and do the same thing. If you find yourself missing a particular champion or two after a couple weeks because nobody else makes you feel so comfortable, buy them. That's what I have done. I played Taric for an entire week he was free along with some of the others, some I had already tried. I absolutely loved playing him and waited until next week. I found Malphite that can take and deal more damage than Taric. Later I found Alistar that can heal like Taric, basically spam Malphite's ult, and take more damage than both of them put together. Guess who I ended up buying? Alistar.

You definately want to work with all different roles because it will make a huge difference when you get to the level of play where nobody on your team wants to tank or support and you have to be the mature one and make that important decision. Be prepared.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 8:21am | Report
First of all, buy the cheapest champions (450 IP). They are strong, and you can find all roles there, so you can know which role you prefer.

You can get Tristana and Alistar for free, both are great champions
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 2:45am | Report
Yi rapes face in early levels
this place is a dump
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:07am | Report
Well, my first champion was Ashe and i can tell you right now she's real easy to play.
Next I used Rammus and Orianna they're much harder to use that Ashe but still generaly easy to play. Then i bought Morgana.
She's pretty easy to use and she can totally own.
After Morgana i was pretty open to CCs (stuning, slowing, fear) so i set my sights on Lux, Fiddlesticks, moe supports like Karma .. Ashe showed me all i needed to know about AD-Carries, so I bought Kog'Maw and Miss Fortune next... and so on...
Anyway, I think Sivir is pretty unique, but you know, Caitlyn, Tristana and Vayne are pretty simular.

by jhoijhoi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide