Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

"To B or not to B..."

Creator: AmishBreakfast
March 31, 2012 10:09am
10 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » "To B or not to B..."
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AmishBreakfast » March 31, 2012 10:09am | Report
I'll tell you my 'B' protocol. You tell me if I'm doing it wrong/right.

I usually 'B' when...
1. I've pushed my lane opponent out, the creeps are up to tower, and I don't know where their jungler is.
2. When my laning opponent has 5x the hp/mana that I do (and I don't have a way to catch up fast).
3. I can afford a BIG item, like a BFF Sword or a NL Rod.
4. I can afford a not-so big item that I want AND I took teleport as a summoner's spell AND it's ready to go.
5. When another player starts spamming retreat pings at me and I see they are probably right.

If there's a better way, please share :D
AmishBreakfast's Forum Avatar

AmishBreakfast
<Member>
Rep: Notable (23)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » March 31, 2012 10:30am | Report
Never b.

Ever.

:3
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xenasis » March 31, 2012 10:39am | Report

4. I can afford a not-so big item that I want AND I took teleport as a summoner's spell AND it's ready to go

Wouldn't recommend this one. What if you need teleport later on for a dragon, gank, or emergency situation in another lane? Teleport shouldn't so easily be squandered, I'd say.
Xenasis's Forum Avatar

Xenasis
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (164)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by moumoon » March 31, 2012 1:51pm | Report
Never b, walk back home.

Thank you jhoijhoi for this awesome signature btw :P

(Click the banner to go to my guide)

If I rated your guide, be kind and rate mine back!
moumoon's Forum Avatar

moumoon
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (11)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Zeedr » April 2, 2012 7:51pm | Report

1. I've pushed my lane opponent out, the creeps are up to tower, and I don't know where their jungler is.

Do you have full health?, i'll suggest to gank something near to you or support a lane who have a tuff lane if not just B.
Zeedr's Forum Avatar

Zeedr
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by animorte » April 4, 2012 10:17pm | Report
Morgana + Doran's Ring = Never B

Protato Monster <3
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
animorte's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
animorte
<Member>
Rep: Notable (45)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » April 4, 2012 10:19pm | Report
^^watched it and loved it

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MildlyMalicious » April 5, 2012 9:43am | Report
I make it a personal challenge to myself to see how long it takes for me to continue to dominate lane w/o having to B. It makes things fun imo, but only in normal games :P
Wanna know what item is the bestest evar?! Here you go :) :)
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard and myself(:3) for the sigs!
+Rep me if I was awesome and said awesome things like i'm supposed to :D
MildlyMalicious's Forum Avatar

MildlyMalicious
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (10)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by animorte » April 5, 2012 8:18pm | Report
My brother and I can do that with Morde and Mundo. Never have to B.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
animorte's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
animorte
<Member>
Rep: Notable (45)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Majamorra » April 15, 2012 6:43pm | Report
You should B when you have your lane pushed or when you kill the enemy champ and you did a little pushed.

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

Majamorra's Forum Avatar

Majamorra
<Member>
Rep: Notable (20)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!