Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tryandamere help!

Creator: pengachu August 30, 2011 8:19pm
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Maphis
<Member>
Maphis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:07pm | Report
Trynd is a pretty bad champ to play tbf, very easy to shut down in lane and very easy to kill in teamfights; just cc him when he does ulti. The only "proper" way of playing him is in jungle, which you can't do at your lvl. If you like melee champs I suggest you get someone more tanky like garen, jarvan or irrelia, these champs are very good at your lvl and do pretty well when you hit 30.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 5:43pm | Report

That makes sense because with more attack speed you get more hits in and damage. But that would be more damage over a period of time than damage per hit, correct? Oh, and armor pen, I forgot about that but just looked so that factors in as well.
I want to look into this now tonight lol Would a starks be better before BT or replace completely? Does life steal cap out? Maybe Zeal -> IE -> Starks ->Zeal to PD -> BT? Idk, I don't play Trynd too often. What you think Jv?

Like I said, you'd have to ask Zearz to run the exact numbers, but IIRC he had a graph that showed Stark's brings more damage in the same amount of time as bloodthirster does. Late game, ArPen will give more damage than straight AD.

Try a build like;

Youmuu's Ghostblade
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Zeke's Harbinger
Banshee's Veil or Thornmail

Inn no particular order, and depending on their team comps. Last Whisper is a decent replacement for Youmuu's if you don't feel you need the AS/Crit.

Bloodthirster is only superior for champions with high AD scaling attacks. Caitlyn, for example, shines with a Bloodthirster because her Q and R both scale well with AD. For auto attack champions, Stark's wins every time.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2011 10:52am | Report
Berz greaves or Merc treads. 2-3 Doran's blades, Brutalizer, Youmuu's, a second Brutzlier, zeal, and Infinity Edge.

GG.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide