Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

who's most over power AP champ?

Creator: kaltok March 18, 2012 1:14am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
reghan
<Member>
reghan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 12:20pm | Report
you get Deathfire Grasp because veigar is about bursting someone from 100% to 0%. Deathfire Grasp helps more then anything else with that.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 12:22pm | Report
So, what should I do? They're too expansive right? Is it better to save IP for rune page or get the champions first, no matter if they're expansive or not?

If your opinion is: "Get cheaper champs". Say me which are the best in the "cheap group" [:
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Nemo
<Member>
Nemo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 5:09am | Report
That's not the way you should play at level 13. You should buy one champion you like the most and who fits your gameplay style and master it. Runes are a different story and you should start worrying about them at level 25 - 30 ( that's how I did ).

In my opinion, I wouldn't buy Veigar. I don't know but, I just find that champion really boring to play and you don't need any special skill to cast stun and kill an enemy instantly. It's about you, but if we talk about buying wether Kennen or Veigar, I would choose Kennen.

Best regards,

Your Nemo.
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 6:51am | Report
I really dont think that there is most op and less op champions. i mean come on, if there was one single champ thats so op why would anyone play other champions than that one.

There are good players and bad players. there are counters, and outplaying. and its just my opinion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide