Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

who's most over power AP champ?

Creator: kaltok March 18, 2012 1:14am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2012 3:46am | Report
Kassadin all other mages are now null and void.
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2012 4:55am | Report
kassidin and viegar are my favorite ap champs. if u cant play defensively early though dont even try kassadin. both are pretty squishie but kassadin can port. whats better than a super accurate flash that does dmg and a 7 sec cooldown?
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 1:56pm | Report
If you ask me, I'd say Kennen... Especially for the solo q matches.

He has very few counters and can farm under pressure easily, resulting in consistent strong mid-game.
His ult is a rape in teamfights and sometimes he can literally carry games solely on his own.

However.

It all depends on what type of AP champ you talk about.
If you like to roam and clean up kills, Akali and Kat have no rivals. Absolutely best.

Morgana would have #1 place for safest laning phase and usefulness in teamfights, imo. But she isn't as easy as she might seem.

Kassadin and LeBlanc are best at countering AP carries; second being my favourite League champ :3

So it all depends on what playstyle you prefer ;)
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 2:05pm | Report
You might as well say the top 5 anti-casters that are casters >.>: Kassadin, LeBlanc, Veigar, Galio and Morgana

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 2:13pm | Report
Morgana is not an anti caster ><

She can't do anything. She's reliable as an unkillable lane by an AP caster, but she can't counter, imo.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 10:19pm | Report
albableat wrote:

Morgana is not an anti caster ><

She can't do anything. She's reliable as an unkillable lane by an AP caster, but she can't counter, imo.

No, Morgana counters a lot of other casters very hard. She just doesn't do it by killing them. She pushes like mad to get a CS advantage, to force her opponent to use mana faster than she does, and to make sure she has time to gank top and bottom a few times during laning. Remember, countering isn't just about who can kill who.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 4:39am | Report
yea but there are better counters. kassadin passive reduces all magic dmg by 15%. and leblanc and kass both counter with high mobility. but the only way i could see morg being a counter is just outfarming the other ap.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 12:31pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

No, Morgana counters a lot of other casters very hard. She just doesn't do it by killing them. She pushes like mad to get a CS advantage, to force her opponent to use mana faster than she does, and to make sure she has time to gank top and bottom a few times during laning. Remember, countering isn't just about who can kill who.

True, to some extent.

But most mages are capable to clear just as fast as she can do it.

TF, Ziggs, Gragas, Malz, Kennen, Brand, Cassio, Ahri and many others imo, won't have any problems keeping up in cs with Morg.
I see very few champions for whom it would be a problem (especially if they are given blue)
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Morde dumps on Morgana.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 12:43pm | Report
Cass is best.

After that probably Karth or Kass.

Those are top 3 picks in all levels of competitive play.

Which I believe is what you're asking?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide