Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

who's most over power AP champ?

Creator: kaltok March 18, 2012 1:14am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 12:00pm | Report
Uhhhh...Omagma? This is a little awkward, but is your siggy supposed to say 'Fell My Sting'?
Shouldn't it be Feel...?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 12:03pm | Report
LMFAO this thread went from not interesting to sooooooooo interesting in like 6 posts.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Yes, i misspelled it, and now i cant find the original file XD
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 8:16pm | Report
I think that a good player of Cassiopeia make her OP. She usually wins in the early game and her ulti deals alot of damage. But junglers with stun ( Amumu, etc) or a Mid champ with stun like Brand can easily gank her.

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 1:43am | Report
well....what if I don't want to fell your sting?
I mean, is your sting some sort of beast, I'm supposed to slay, or, in your words 'fell'?

If that's true, does that mean 'your sting' is tree like?

I don't like hurting trees :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 10:38am | Report
^ My mind is full of ****.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 10:43am | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

out of curiosity I would legitimately like to see that. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of midkaiser matchups

Morg can't hit you behind minions, and you can punish her for auto attacking minions with E.

You can also out push her and greatly punish her for roaming.

You just 100% abuse Kassadin's melee range, and hit him with a ton of damage any time he wants to AA a creep.

Also, you can push against him and counter jungle and such.

Being a better pusher also means that you can freeze your wave at your tower better than they can.
Tri lane for life.
Frostflamez
<Member>
Frostflamez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 7:34pm | Report
I would say Sion as long as he's played AD. His Enrage gives him a ton of AD, and increases his total health after killing something. His passive, Feel No Pain can save him, so many times. His Cryptic Gaze is a great initiate, and is pretty long. His Death's Caress is not too great as AD, but sill helps him stay alive. And then his ultimate, Cannibalism gives him attack speed and life steal, and healing allies for a percentage of it.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 11:12am | Report
I was going to buy Kennen but always had interest on Veigar, he is free so I tested it out

I like him, why people don't talk about him? I mean, he can melt the enemy AP carrier... and maybe stun 5 enemies for 2.5 seconds... why would I rather use 6300 IP on Kennen and not 1350 IP on Veigar? Why the veigar's guides includes Deathfire Grasp. Ok, it's very good, CDR and 30% of the enemy health, but why this item is recommended on veigar and not on other AP casters? and people rush it, but this way I fell I can't farm right because of my mana, I prefer getting RoA or AA.

I usually think the build for AP likes this:
Sorcerer's Shoes, Rod of Ages/ Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Will of the Ancients, Rabadon's Deathcap, Zhonya's Hourglass, Void Staff (and with him, maybe selling socerer's shoes and getting ionian or swiftness)

But for veigar the guides say something like:
Sorcerer's Shoes, Deathfire Grasp, Void Staff, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rabadon's Deathcap -> This way I have to choose between Rod of Ages or Archangel's Staff, but with AA I wont have any health item...

What do you guys think about the builds?
ps: I usually would get Archangel's Staff on champions with high cast rate, but IDK well who they are besides Cassiopeia (and Ryze because he needs mana). But, If I should get AA, which item should I replace?

EDIT: I'm level 13, with no runes, and around 6400-6500 IP (and earning) I wanted to get 1 champ for every position, then keep earning to rune pages, So it would be 1 caster, 1 bruiser/tank (for solo top and/or jungle), 1 ad carry and 1 support

In order I thought on: Kennen, Skarner/ Shen, Kog'Maw and Janna/ Sona

But they're veeery expensive '-', 6300 + 6300/3150 + 6300 + 1350/3150 = 22.050 IP ~~ 17.100 IP
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 11:24am | Report
Problem with Veigar is he's terrible early game.

You make it past that, you're good.
True love is found only in yourself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide