Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 21, 2020 6:04am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Garkk0l
<Member>
Garkk0l's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 5:04am | Report
First of all, Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone!
When it comes to Christmas movies, like many other people, I think about Home Alone. It just never gets old, I love rewatching it every year with my family. It really shows how important it is to be with your family during Holidayss, something that is difficult right now because of the pandemic, but we must stay strong.
I don't really have a dream Christmas gift, I prefer to give presents to others so I can feel their joy. If I had to choose a present for myself, I guess it would be Realms of Runeterra, the official book that explains the lore behind League.
My favourite Christmas foid is a traditional italian dessert(even tho I'm not italian). It's called Pandoro, I think that means something along the lines of "Golden Bread", and it is some kind of fluffy cake that tastes amazing.
Lastly, my Christmas story is more wholesome than fun. A few years ago I went caroling in my neighbourhood along with a few friends, like the tradition in my country dictates. We had a lot of fun caroling for over than 30 people on my street, and there was only one house left. It was a very small country cottage, where an old man and his wife once lived. His wife died one day, and he could be seen rarely getting out of his house. He always seemed grumpy and sad, so we decided to try and brighten his holidays. We knocked at his door, but we got no answer. We started caroling anyways, and after we finished we opened the door. There was the old man, sitting in his chair, with tears bursting out of hos eyes. He was not expecting anyone to come and carol him, as no one visited him ever. He had no money to give us, but we told him that is ok, because all we needed was to make him happy. Then we realized that the man seemed grumpy because he was lonely and had no one to talk to, so we started visiting him regularly, sometimes giving him presents. After some time, he started being more sociable with us and more joyful overall. This was honestly a life lesson, showing how visiting a lonely man a nd talking to him can change his life.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, good luck for the challenge, and stay safe!
NakznopAce
<Member>
NakznopAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 6:24am | Report
guys can you give a gift to my acc
DamascusGaming
<Member>
DamascusGaming's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 10:30am | Report
Christmas, a very anticipating event to us. It's all about delicious foods, happy atmosphere and of course, family and relatives bonding! Due to the pandemic, we have restricted ourselves to meet physically. But this doesn't stop us from having fun, we do a video conference and share our little on-the-spot performance for entertainment. All of us participate and that what makes it so exciting. My 9 cousins virtual meeting doesn't stop there, we have so called "Christmas Cyber-Game" every year, and this happens in League of Legends world since 2014. We play 5 v 5 Single Draft Custom Game and shuffle 1 player to each team every game to ensure that all of us can play in each side(sounds envious to complete the 5 v 5 custom game with your relatives, isn't it? XD ). After we have finished the all the games, we will rank the top 1-10 and the top 1-3 will receive a treat from Top 4-10(sounds exciting isn't it? =) ).
That's how we celebrate Christmas in our family. Simple yet very Memorable(especially if you're on Top 4-10, you know what i mean. LMAO!).

Merry Christmas everyone!
Splaty
<Member>
Splaty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 11:08am | Report
For sure home alone is my Top favorite movie For Christmas
DoublefeedOP
<Member>
DoublefeedOP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 2:40pm | Report
the best gift for christmas is the cuddles
TXK_
<Member>
TXK_'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 3:02pm | Report
Best christmas film of all time has to be The Polar Express!
OmegaDelta000
<Member>
OmegaDelta000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 6:23pm | Report
Hmm, let's see. I don't have any christmas stories so next!
I haven't eaten christmas foods or desserts. Like, christmas specific foods or desserts. Next!
I haven't really watched christmas movies outside of... Home Alone? I think it counts and yeah I like it a lot, it still brings some laughs whenever I watch it.
I don't have a dream gift. Whenever I think about gifts for me I don't really have anything in mind. Not even in-game currency for stuff like LoL or Genshin Impact. Next!
Aaah, a christmas tree or snowman? Yeah, although I do wish I could build a snowman, there's no snow around here. Ever. The christmas tree and decorations were all put up by my sister, so that's also a no. Wow, I don't have anything to talk about. That's not very pogchamp of me. And now it feels like I'm making it long even though the post specifically says that it doesn't matter. I do love writing, but I hate it when I don't have anything in mind.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas people.
MasterBoom
<Member>
MasterBoom's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2020 8:46pm | Report
A little bit alone here in city. Too many requirements to travel in my province so i celebrated my Christmas here.
I do a video call to my family and greet them. We do a little chit-chat that lasted for an hour. After that, I feel the sadness, so I went to computer shop and play my favorite game, League of Legends! I feel the happiness everytime i play it. It doesn't matter if it is a win or lose game, what matter most is somehow, I feel that I have extended family here! Hope you like my Christmas story, a little bit sad yet happy to share.

Keep Playing Cool guys!

Merry Christmas!
SharkGM
<Member>
SharkGM's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2020 12:27pm | Report
Christmas Story: So there is that child, who don't believe in Santa dad, he wanted a ps4, so he bought it himself. End :) jk. There is a child who didn't believe in Santa, even when his parents tried to convince him when he was young, **********er was a wise one, he knew his parents wanted to bomboozle him like your dad bomboozled your mom when he made her pregnant. one day, when he was walking on the street wanting to wash his eyes and his mind from the ****ery that was last of us 2(he didn't preorder it ofcourse he's not a chiken, he watched gameplay but still had a stroke), an old man was standing alone, with his domestic headcrab,the old man noticed the kid's facial expression, he first thought he saw a murder scene, he asked him what's wrong , the kid didn't lie and told him everything, he also told him that Doom eternal should have got game of the year award but unfortunately game journalists are blinder than Ray Charles, god bless him. The old man was proud, he knew the kid was like the son he always wanted have(he's father of 2 boys and 3 girls but these suckers think that last of us 2 was a good game, so he disinherited these dogs)Plot twist, the old man was actually Santa's Dad brother and lawyer! He called his brother and told him everything, Santa didn't trust him first, he thought that americans were bunch of idiotic obese boars who eat thrash, and he was right, but this kid was an exception . Santa dad called his friend pyke and checked his list,fortunately, the kid wasn't there,he toke his domestic pitbulls( reindeer were sleeping)went to the kid's house, and he put a Ps 4 with doom eternal deluxe edition next to his door, the kid woke up after hearing ferocious barking, his parents too,he saw the gift, he thought that was his parents their facial expression showed their ignorance, the kid didn't believe it! Then he called police and told them someone entered their private property and forgot this ps4 there, they called their lawyer because they wanted to sue the one who did that !, Santa dad was right about americans.

I live in Algeria, so we don't really Celebrate Christmas, but we still cook delicious food! French fries and a famous Yule Log! i saw a nice receipt from a famous French chef named Etchebest, they Log is amazing!

Hobbit, All of them, my favorite movies, hobbits and Orient express murder (2017). I love the dwarfs, especially the big one, and the ending haha, but let's be honest, most of the time this isn't realist, the armors are apparently made of plastic :)

My dream christmas gift is a Soviet Equipped Kalashninkov bayonetta with a silencer and a 8x sniper scope, joking, leather gloves.
PPancake
<Member>
PPancake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2020 3:38pm | Report
Share a fun Christmas story -

I witnessed this a couple of Christmas ago while I was waiting for my little cousin to take a photo with Santa at the shopping mall (a large shopping centre for those of you which are unfamiliar with the term). Just before us in line was a little girl - about the age of 8 - and she was bubbling with excitement, jumping up and down, tugging on her parent’s arms to meet Santa. When the next kid finished, she ran up excitedly and climbed onto his lap where and after a bit of talking Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas?". The child stared at him open-mouthed and horrified for a moment, then gasped: "Didn't you get my E-mail?". Santa was lost for words, he probably didn’t get this reply often and there was a couple of seconds of daunting silence where he tried to come up with one. This continued for about another 20 seconds before he was saved by her dad - “ He has a lot of emails to read sweetheart I’m sure he’ll read it this afternoon and get to you by Christmas “. The girl thought for a moment, went “Okay”, proceeded to say her farewells to Santa and left his lap. It was a close shave.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide