Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 20, 2021 1:31am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2021 6:49pm | Report
My dad died 7 days before Christmas on the 18th of 2018, so I can't say I really enjoy it. Last few years have been tough, hope everyone is taking care of themselves as much as possible.

OmegaDelta000
<Member>
OmegaDelta000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2021 11:48pm | Report
I'll settle for my dream gift. As a ''gamer'', my most wanted item is a better PC since the one I have is pretty weak. As for past gifts, just today I got a brand new phone because the one I was using was also very weak. Things took whole seconds to register(tapping into an app, calling someone, even unlocking the damn thing!) and it was pretty messy in terms of storage, too. Long story short, I have the hope that I'll find a decent job and get myself a good PC soon enough.
N0kk__
<Member>
N0kk__'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 4:53am | Report
Arcane will be rewatched this Christmas fs.
DAVNOVA
<Member>
DAVNOVA's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 7:31am | Report
MOBAFIRE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!
MichaekElderEye
<Member>
MichaekElderEye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 9:09am | Report
So this year my younger brother is participating in this present swap potluck type thing at school right?
So he has to get a present and wrap it and a random person is gonna get it.
Well he decides he wants to be a funny little gremlin and put a large rock from a construction site in a box, and then label said box as "from dwayne"
I wish I had the courage to pull a cheeky stunt like that, If only I could be there to see the reaction of whatever poor schmuck gets it (the pun and the present that is)

UPDATE:
No one actually wanted the rock (For obvious reasons) and the person who got it tried to swap with someone else, so the teacher swapped with them and religiously cherished the rock calling it the greatest gift ever. So either little bro is lying, or he has a really funny teacher.
Hazardist
<Stalker>
Hazardist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 10:07am | Report
What has made Christmas a special time every year throughout my life is the national traditions that come with it, particularly the ones related to food. In my country, Venezuela, there are three dishes that are present on the family table every December: hallacas (something similar to stuffed polenta); pan de jamón (sweet bread filled with ham and raisins); and ensalada de gallina (chicken salad, which comes with potatoes, peas and is covered in mayonnaise). At home with my family we have always prepared hallacas and the salad by ourselves on the days before the 24th, which is an enjoyable process in itself because it always means holidays and spending time in family 😁 And they are all amazing food to have every day for the last weeks of the old year and the firsts of the new one.

Hallacas

Pan de Jamón

Ensalada de Gallina
Crackhead12345678910's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 3:19pm | Report
My dream Christmas is pure happiness. I am very empty and needing something to fill the space. Merry christmas
iBriaM
<Member>
iBriaM's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 9:29pm | Report
During Christmas my family would usually eat hotpot unlike most American families lol
Horohoro
<Member>
Horohoro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2021 11:25pm | Report
When me and the boys were students back in the days, our class of six-year-olds sang “Hark, the Herald Angels Sing” at a Christmas concert. The line “God and sinners reconciled” was a tricky one for our age I suppose.

One of my friends, with a voice that completely drowned out the rest of the choir, happily belted out, “God and sinners dressed in style!” 😂😂☃️❄️
PPancake
<Member>
PPancake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2021 3:39am | Report
Yo Merry Christmas Everyone! This year has gone by so fast, hope you all doing well 🎅 🎅 🎅 Here is my Christmas Tree. Enjoy Christmas :)

Day View: https://imgur.com/gallery/AIjXREb
Night View: https://imgur.com/gallery/u67dBLC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide